Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,236 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,162 42.7%

• Total voters
When we were in our 20s and my wife had been fucking black guys for a couple of years. We was very discrete and kept the a worlds apart. I was working at the local shipyard and my foreman was always bragging about what a stud he was in bed and how much he loved abusing young white girls. I never thought about the wife and I hooking up with him because I wanted to be discrete. There was a work function one Saturday and we all was there and the park where it was was just across from our apartment complex. The beer was flowing and everyone was drinking. Van my black foreman got ******* and I didn't want him to drive home plus he fell into a huge mud pit and was covered with mud .The wife and I took him to our apartment so he could clean up and sober up. He went into the shower and after he was in there I went in the bathroom to get his muddy clothes so my wife could throw them into the washer. I also left a robe we had that he could wear until his clothes came from the washer. When I went in he was showering with the curtain pulled back and I saw his DICK and WOW. He said you like what you see don't you white boy? I bet your pretty little wife would love this big black dick being shoved in her white little pussy. He started jacking that monster and it was getting bigger and bigger. My wife rounded the corner of the bathroom and froze in her tracks and her eyes locked on vans DICK all the while he was jerking it real slow with that smug grin on his face. He said to my wife come on baby you like that big black dick don't you? Come over here I will let you touch it. In a trance like state my wife shuffled over to him never taking her eyes off that dick she reached out to it and wrapped her hand around his cock and started jerking it after a few minutes van pushed my wife to her knees and said give it kiss it won't bite. My wife wrapped her lips around it and started sucking his DICK. He looks up at me grinning and starts asking my wife if she likes it and does she want it in her pussy I here my wife as she is pulling her mouth off yes yes please fuck my pussy. Van then says if you want this big black dick in your pussy I have got to fuck your ass first. I always fuck you young white bitchs asshole before I put my in that pussy. Now we both knew she had taken big black dicks in her ass before so it wasn't a big deal. My wife was still on her knees sucking vans DICK and she pulls her lips off his DICK and looks up at van and asks in her most slutty and submissive voice are you going to fuck my ass and abuse my ass with this big cock? He says yeah bitch I am going to go balls deep in your little white ass. She then said well can I abuse your black asshole also and he said hell no you can't abuse my asshole with nothing. She said please let me abuse your asshole with my lips and tongue that's all I will use. Van chuckled and said yeah baby you can do that but I want to get in your bed so I can enjoy it properly. He stepped out of the shower and looks at me and said are you going to watch your pretty little wife eat my black asshole out? I didn't respond I just followed them to our bedroom. Van says I am going to enjoy this and gets on his knees with his big black ass in the air and says ok slut clean my hairy black ass with your tongue. MY wife spread his ass cheeks and shoved her tongue up deep in his asshole. Van was loving it telling me how my wife was sucking his butthole and now she is running her tongue up and down his ass crack. He changed positions many times and always giving me a description of what my wife's tongue and mouth was doing to his ass. He was jerking off while my wife was rimming him and he came all over his stomach. He told my wife to lick his cum off his stomach which was a load. Once he was clean he then bent my wife over the bed and rubbed her smooth white ass and said take a look at her asshole it won't be the same after tonight. He was erasing his big DICK into her asshole slowly she reached around and grabs his hand and places it on her tit. While van was easing that big black dick in her ass he told me to leave them alone for a bit which I did. I returned 20 minutes later and they were going at it she was now on top of van riding that dick. He was just laying there and my wife was going from the tip of that dick all the way down to his nuts and he still was fucking her asshole. Van finally grunted and shot off deep into her asshole. His cum was running out around his dick while my wife's ass was milking that black cock all the while van was swatting her white ass cheeks calling her a whore, bitch and slut. She finally slowed up and rolled off of van breathing like she had run a mile. Van looked down at his DICK and saw the mess. He grabs my wife's hair and said clean up that mess you whore. When she got up she had hickeys all over her neck her chest and tits. While she was cleaning vans DICK her ass was in the air so he could spank her. Her ass cheeks was red with scratches all over it.
While my young wife was cleaning vans DICK he told me to sit down he wanted to speak to me. He said while I was out of the room my wife told him everything about how she fucks other black guys. He said your whore wife said you like to watch her fuck black guys or just let her go do it. She said that she is a slut for black DICK and loves the big ones. Our secret was out at that point. Van told me to get our camera and take some pictures of them. I took 2 rolls of pictures of van and my wife in every position there was. That night van and my wife slept in our bed while I was on the couch. I could hear them all night. The next morning van was looking out the window at the pool. He had my wife dress up in a bathing suit that was almost nothing. He told us to go to the pool and lay out. When we walked out there boy did she turn some heads a few minutes later van comes out there and walks over to us. He tells her to stand up and they started kissing like teenagers. Finely they stoped and he sat down and my wife sat on his lap. He fondled her and made out with her the whole time. He soon took her up to our apartment with his big black hand resting on her ass cheek. I was told to stay there. I went back up about 20 minutes later and van was squatting down over my wife's face and she was eating his ass. Van told me that he would keep quiet but my young wife was his sex slave. He asked me if I ever made my wife squirt when I fucked her? I said no he eased off her face and said tell your husband how I own that pussy now. My wife said yes he can do whatever he wants to me I never cum like he makes me cum. Van then says I have to go but I am trying to think of a way I can degrade you slut before I go. My wife says I loved the way you used my body just tell me what you want to do to me and I will do it. My wife then said you can pee on me if you want van and his eyes lit up. He said ok bitch I will piss on you but it will be in your face and mouth you white slut. She said fine with me. They went into the bathroom and she sat on the toilet van stood in front of my wife and told her keep staring into my eyes slut and open wide. He grabs his black dick and rests it in her mouth. The yellow piss started flowing and when her mouth filled up he stopped and said now bitch gargle with it and she did. He said now swallow it and my wife gulped down that hot black piss. He made her open up and show him she had swallowed his piss. He repeated that a few times chuckling the whole time. Finally he started pissing in her mouth and her face when he finished she was a mess. He then turned around hikes his leg on the tub and my wife started rimming his asshole again all the time he was laughing call her a piss drinking whore. When he left he said I will keep your secret as long as you and your wife continue to please me. For the next few months he did some nasty kinky and disgusting stuff to my white young wife. She loved it she said as long as he keeps giving her those mind shattering orgasms he could do what ever he wanted to her. I would come home from visiting friends of mine and van and my wife would be in the bedroom fucking he used her like the black cock whore she was.

ass licking is particularly hard when the man wants the tongue in his asshole

it's an evil experience that makes you very horny
i like the way you put it! if i was your white husband, after i filmed you having your tongue deep in black men's asshole i would be very very happy to give you deep long passionate kisses

It's the way to do it…

tumblr_optupizcnN1wpyrrto1_400.gif
I

Back