Asians wives

We are chinses couple.
At first when we watch vids and pics of bbc, she is shocked by the huge bbc.
I ask if she wants to try. She said no, the bbc is too big for her, and will destory her pussy.
But now, after fuck with many asian men, she would like to try bbc. Asian cock is small for her now.
And she said she needs to try bigger cock such like bbc.
lucky husband _ to have such beautiful and horny wife

My wife is Chinese and when we first started to fantasize and explore about her with someone else I was blown away when I found out that she wanted it to be a black guy....It wasn't even close actually ...she responded explosively as if I hit a button inside her.....it was her first choice immediately after I mentioned it in bed,

I later found out that all the married Chinese wives at her work place are all having affairs with their Black co workers......The KEY is they will never say yes right away....or even show that they are interested in you at your first advances.....you have to show them you are real and not just a playboy...they pride themselves at being " not easy" but like I said it was her first choice.

The guy she ended up going for it with....she really really liked and wanted....but she didn't show him that,,,she made him work for it.....she's not that "kind of girl" so to speak...so be respectful...not "pushy" but most of all don't give up she wants you too.....it's like they want to be worn down by you but not in a pushy way...it's like you have to win over her love by showing her you really want just her and NO ONE else.

Last thing is for the husbands......If you want your Chinese wife to be with a Black guy......don't expect to be there....she wants him all alone and it will happen if you give her the green light to be with him alone....that's how I did it....she will go for it if you tell her she can have him alone 100%
right , she would not let me watch _ she will not take the risk of loosing face .

My Asian wife (Chinese) wouldn’t even date black guys in high school or college and claimed she had no attraction beyond mild curiosity about the whole cock size thing.

Now she’s owned and only sleeps with bbc.
you are a lucky guy . i hope my chinese wife would overcome her traditional thinking .

I'm visiting Orlando, Kissimmee and surrounding areas 4/14-4/18 (Wed-Sun). If interested and near the area on those dates, hope to have fun with some asian women.

I wonder why single Asian women don't seek after Black guys? Do they collectively save that task later in life on their bucket list or something? And it would be nice to see more Asian women into lez play. Sadly from some I've known they said they were never tempted to try other Asian women or other women in general sadly.
I know this is an old post, but I wouldn't read too much into it, at least in the US. I personally know several Asian women married to or in relationships with Black men. Yes, there's some stigma in Asian countries about skin color (or foreigners in general), but Asian-Ams DGAF.

i know this site is mostly american and when people say Asian they mean far east, but in the UK, Asian means something different and the dynamics between asian women and black men are a bit different here. i know asian women (indian, pakistani, bengali) in the US and they're exclusively into black guys. in the UK, not so much. or at least, not obsessed in the same way. I've been with black guys but i find white guys far more attractive. i've noticed its much the same with most women and couples i chat to.

Back