Asians wives

full

My asian wife is very open when talking about this and she told me that Black guys have always hit on Asian girls hard.....She said it's always been a fantasy for her and all her girlfriends partly because they showed so much interest and of course all the rumors about them in bed.....Asian women know Asian men are not known for there skills in bed and Black men are.

She also said that being away from their parents and on their own even though married.....made it so much easier to be tempted by them.....bottom line is married Asian women are very much interested in having a Black lover and she said if the guy is good looking and built and keeps trying they will get her 100 percent of the time......her words not mine.

So guys hit on married Asian women you have a great shot.
My asian has said the same to me. Her black ex co-worker hit on her relentlessly. She always told me that she wasn't attracted to him. Fast forward a few years after she left that job and she told me that he would brag about the size of his dick. She knew he was hung because multiple people at her work saw his dick and told her, usually in front of him. He would had a big ******* eating grin when they talked about his large dick in front of her.

Now every time we fuck we talk about his big dick and she comes like crazy. We even named one of her big black dildos after him.

I'm hoping with time she reconnects with him so I can watch them fuck.

Back