Do many black guys go to Asian massage parlor?

I have a “go to” spot here in Memphis that I visit from time to time. I personally prefer a massage parlor that knows how to give a “real” massage and offers “ happy endings “. I don’t visit just for the “happy ending “
That make sense too

I have had many experiences at asian massage parlors (AMP's) Funny thing, it's a lifestyle with its own community known as "Mongers" guys who go for a massage and happy ending after the massage is complete. I believe I'm experienced enough to legitimately say 9 out of 10 AMP's offer happy endings and know exactly why men go there. If anyone has questions about it message me, I'm happy to give some real game. I've experienced these festivities in Cali (LA/OC/IE), New York (Mainly Brooklyn), and Louisville Kentucky. It's real and very popular...

My friend owns an Asian massage parlor and she asked me if I can work there some time. I t made me start to wonder if many black guy are go to Asian massage parlor and what men like there?
I've been there a couple times if you do decide to which city you would work at if I may ask

Back