Do many black guys go to Asian massage parlor?

I've been to many Thai happy ending parlors, since they're legal here. I always go for the prostate massage + BJ combo. I just love Asian women

I don't know about how it is in other areas, but in the Los Angeles area, the Chinese massage parlors are all about human trafficking...and there are no exceptions. The women live in the parlors 24-7, and they are moved around from one location to another. With all of the working girls available, I'd avoid massage parlor sex like the plague.

My friend owns an Asian massage parlor and she asked me if I can work there some time. I t made me start to wonder if many black guy are go to Asian massage parlor and what men like there?
I’ve only been once. They didn’t offer extra services as far as I could tell. I didn’t want to ask tho bc I don’t know how to. Would love to experience the hype tho lol

I don't know about how it is in other areas, but in the Los Angeles area, the Chinese massage parlors are all about human trafficking...and there are no exceptions. The women live in the parlors 24-7, and they are moved around from one location to another. With all of the working girls available, I'd avoid massage parlor sex like the plague.
Some place has they are owing money or some thing. My friend place is all okay to work there, they had maybe hard life or some thing but they can go if they like or work there if they want

I’ve only been once. They didn’t offer extra services as far as I could tell. I didn’t want to ask tho bc I don’t know how to. Would love to experience the hype tho lol
It really depend some time, we don't really encourage some guy, because some guy we really don't like or they are make us nervous.

Always be polite and friendly with some humor and charm. I have been to many thai massage places here in Norway. They usually offer me a happy ending. I am always naked. But they can cover me with a towel if they feel that is necessary.

Back