Do many black guys go to Asian massage parlor?

I was thinking about it many years ago until I witnessed the parlor surrounded by cops in Miami. They do regular crack downs in the State of Florida. Before someone just to the defense , I'm speaking of my own concerns because the question was asked.

I was thinking about it many years ago until I witnessed the parlor surrounded by cops in Miami. They do regular crack downs in the State of Florida. Before someone just to the defense , I'm speaking of my own concerns because the question was asked.

Same. I decided to go to one of them a few years ago and as I drove up to the parlor I saw it surrounded by the Sherrif Department. I was lucky enough to find a woman who I see often who gives me deep tissue and extra services.

I have never understood why the police are so interested in cracking down on massage parlors (at least in some parts of the country).

Getting a massage, even a sexual one, is a victimless crime, and sometimes those women really need that money to help their families, especially back in their native countries.

Making those services legal, makes it easier for the women to report abuse and crimes against them.

The only real crime is for adults to not be able to have sexual fun!!

I think they are illegal if they perform something deemed sexual by a local prosecutor. At least one of the county prosecutors in Southeast Michigan said that he would no longer bring charges (which were misdemeanor only, anyways) against adults for consensual sexual acts for money in his county, but that was just where he had jurisdiction.

I have never understood why the police are so interested in cracking down on massage parlors (at least in some parts of the country).

Getting a massage, even a sexual one, is a victimless crime, and sometimes those women really need that money to help their families, especially back in their native countries.

Making those services legal, makes it easier for the women to report abuse and crimes against them.

The only real crime is for adults to not be able to have sexual fun!!
They kept messing with them back in Iowa years ago, really didn't understand why the law and people cared so much...
Same thing you said, they were just doing something to help life

My friend owns an Asian massage parlor and she asked me if I can work there some time. I t made me start to wonder if many black guy are go to Asian massage parlor and what men like there?
I’m in NJ. Where’s your friend’s parlor? DM me

Conozco a giovanna belle y puedo afirmar que sus masajes ******* realmente mágicos. Giovanna Belle es una masajista altamente cualificada con un estilo elegante y atractivo. He estado con ella varias veces y cada vez he tenido una experiencia inolvidable. Ella crea un ambiente relajante increíble utilizando una variedad de técnicas y aceites. Su enfoque es personalizado y adaptado a cada cliente. Giovanna Belle también tiene un sentido único del estilo y la elegancia, lo que hace que sus sesiones sean aún más agradables. Una vez que la pruebe, seguro que quedará encantado con su profesionalidad. ¡Pruébela y no se arrepentirá!

Last edited:
Conozco a giovanna belle y puedo afirmar que sus masajes ******* realmente mágicos. Giovanna Belle es una masajista altamente cualificada con un estilo elegante y atractivo. He estado con ella varias veces y cada vez he tenido una experiencia inolvidable. Ella crea un ambiente relajante increíble utilizando una variedad de técnicas y aceites. Su enfoque es personalizado y adaptado a cada cliente. Giovanna Belle también tiene un sentido único del estilo y la elegancia, lo que hace que sus sesiones sean aún más agradables. Una vez que la pruebe, seguro que quedará encantado con su profesionalidad. ¡Pruébela y no se arrepentirá!
I am glad you found someone you like, we have some guy who come regularly and like certain girl too

Back