Asians wives

Rodgersmith1

Male
Gold Member
There is something special about a Black guy with an Asian wife that is married either to a white guy or Asian guy. The chemistry between Asian and Black is off the charts when they are in bed alone together. My wife tells me it's an epidemic at her workplace of Married Asian Wives hooking up with black guys. She said not the single Asian girls.....But she did say all the married ones all want to have an affair with a Black guy and seem to be....there is a very real attraction between Black and Asian for sure

Last edited:
There is something special about a Black guy with an Asian wife that is married either to a white guy or Asian guy. The chemistry between Asain and Black is off the charts when they are in bed alone together. My wife tells me it's an epidemic at her workplace of Married Asian Wives hooking up with black guys. She said not the single Asian girls.....But she said the married ones all want to have an affair with a Black guy and are.
So i have an Asian woman now and she is amazing so i will vouch for this

There is something special about a Black guy with an Asian wife that is married either to a white guy or Asian guy. The chemistry between Asain and Black is off the charts when they are in bed alone together. My wife tells me it's an epidemic at her workplace of Married Asian Wives hooking up with black guys. She said not the single Asian girls.....But she said the married ones all want to have an affair with a Black guy and are.
I wonder why single Asian women don't seek after Black guys? Do they collectively save that task later in life on their bucket list or something? And it would be nice to see more Asian women into lez play. Sadly from some I've known they said they were never tempted to try other Asian women or other women in general sadly.

I wonder why single Asian women don't seek after Black guys? Do they collectively save that task later in life on their bucket list or something? And it would be nice to see more Asian women into lez play. Sadly from some I've known they said they were never tempted to try other Asian women or other women in general sadly.
Stability is what most seek first.

My wife is very open when talking about this and she told me that Black guys have always hit on Asian girls hard.....She said it's always been a fantasy for her and all her girlfriends partly because they showed so much interest and of course all the rumors about them in bed.....Asian women know Asian men are not known for there skills in bed and Black men are.

She also said that being away from their parents and on their own even though married.....made it so much easier to be tempted by them.....bottom line is married Asian women are very much interested in having a Black lover and she said if the guy is good looking and built and keeps trying they will get her 100 percent of the time......her words not mine.

So guys hit on married Asian women you have a great shot.

We are chinses couple.
At first when we watch vids and pics of bbc, she is shocked by the huge bbc.
I ask if she wants to try. She said no, the bbc is too big for her, and will destory her pussy.
But now, after fuck with many asian men, she would like to try bbc. Asian cock is small for her now.
And she said she needs to try bigger cock such like bbc.

That is so hot
Is your wife a nurse?

Glad she is the exception.
before I met my wife she at 18 met a guy in the army stationed in Vietnam she lived with him for 8 months thinking he would bring her to America but he left her to go back to his wife and left her pregnant. she lost the baby went home to her family. she was friend with her brothers wife and she was the one who introduced her to lesbian sex. I met her when a Vietnam army guy invited me to a little swing with his wife and friends because his wife wanted a bigger cock than he had. I was fucking his wife when I noticed a nice looking girl with 3 other women going down on each other. got him to introduce me to her and first she didn"t want anything to do with men. had to go out with and her girl friends got to fuck her but had one of her girlfriends in bed with us. finally got her with out her girlfriends god she was a good fuck and still is . her later in years was going to adult school and met a Cambodian girl and had a lesbian affair with her and later I got to fuck her too. she was married with two ******* and was fucking a black guy she worked with and her husband played cards with him every week.

before I met my wife she at 18 met a guy in the army stationed in Vietnam she lived with him for 8 months thinking he would bring her to America but he left her to go back to his wife and left her pregnant. she lost the baby went home to her family. she was friend with her brothers wife and she was the one who introduced her to lesbian sex. I met her when a Vietnam army guy invited me to a little swing with his wife and friends because his wife wanted a bigger cock than he had. I was fucking his wife when I noticed a nice looking girl with 3 other women going down on each other. got him to introduce me to her and first she didn"t want anything to do with men. had to go out with and her girl friends got to fuck her but had one of her girlfriends in bed with us. finally got her with out her girlfriends god she was a good fuck and still is . her later in years was going to adult school and met a Cambodian girl and had a lesbian affair with her and later I got to fuck her too. she was married with two ******* and was fucking a black guy she worked with and her husband played cards with him every week.
Wonderful that some do. Asian women that immigrate to my country and move to my city don't seem to do that with those I met when I went to school or other places.

We are chinses couple.
At first when we watch vids and pics of bbc, she is shocked by the huge bbc.
I ask if she wants to try. She said no, the bbc is too big for her, and will destory her pussy.
But now, after fuck with many asian men, she would like to try bbc. Asian cock is small for her now.
And she said she needs to try bigger cock such like bbc.
OMG man
be careful
This is EXACTLY how my Filipina wife got started with BBC

Back