Asians wives

I am an Irish Canadian dude, naturally alpha. Coming from BC, I have had some amazing experiences with Asian women.

One memorable 6 month affair started with a brilliant, 26 year old young professional girl I met in a course. She later came to my house to study for the professional exam we were preparing for. We were on the deck when I admitted that I had had some interest in her, before I knew she had a long-term boyfriend. She looked at me for a long second, and then said

'Look, I have to be home by 11:00. You can do whatever you want with me until then'

It is still the best line I have ever received from a woman. Boom. We went downstairs and fucked for hours. I am larger than average by a good bit, and she is tiny. 4' 11" maybe and 95 lbs tops. To her, I was super massive and she was clearly living a big dick fantasy. She squirted about 20 times that evening, which she said she had never done.

Anyway, she also had a cum fetish and I would cum her twice, every session. She preferred to keep it in her, and I would drop her off a block from her place like that.

She told me she was in a sexless relationship with her bf, and that they had a 'don't ask, don't tell arrangement. I also had a gf at the time and was open about it with both.

This went on for 6 months. We became extremely close, physically and otherwise. Then her BF found out! The girl had LIED to me about their arrangement, and had been full-on cheating on him the whole time. She had truly cucked him.

This was 5 years ago. I now am settled down with *******, and am on this site for kicks. Still miss her from time to time. Wish her BF had been on board, as I would love to have impregnated her.

Married Asian wives give a non interested vibe....That's what they do...I'm married to one....but I can assure you if you are non pushy or vulgar persistent...and at the same time letting them know you are very interested in them...as in you find her extremely sexy and good looking and you are attracted to her only......you 100% have a shot....The keys are not showing interest in anyone else but her...being very discreet ( absolutely important ) and being persistent.....they are extremely attracted to black men but will never show it and they hide their sexual desire very well....but if persistent she will secretly say yes at some point.

Back