Asians wives

There is something special about a Black guy with an Asian wife that is married either to a white guy or Asian guy. The chemistry between Asian and Black is off the charts when they are in bed alone together. My wife tells me it's an epidemic at her workplace of Married Asian Wives hooking up with black guys. She said not the single Asian girls.....But she did say all the married ones all want to have an affair with a Black guy and seem to be....there is a very real attraction between Black and Asian for sure
Once you go Asian you want more & more. So hot, so wet, so eager, so horny...

There is something special about a Black guy with an Asian wife that is married either to a white guy or Asian guy. The chemistry between Asian and Black is off the charts when they are in bed alone together. My wife tells me it's an epidemic at her workplace of Married Asian Wives hooking up with black guys. She said not the single Asian girls.....But she did say all the married ones all want to have an affair with a Black guy and seem to be....there is a very real attraction between Black and Asian for sure
Once you go Asian you want more...

It would be great advertising for that workplace if you mentioned the name on here and what city it is located @Rodgersmith1 ?

my wife is asian and i would like to see her with a BBC.

but at least the two biggest cities have huge numbers. I was just in Houston and if you know where to look you can pick and choose
To MisterPussyPleaser, you must be looking in the wrong places. There are lots of horny Asians all over Texas, both married and unmarried, especially DFW & Houston areas. Almost all of them that I have known put out our first meeting. Hang in there, they are there and they are horny just waiting to be asked (or told).

What about Tennessee, Bro. I know they have nice share of Asian women. I'm here located in Kentucky... Been craving Asian women for few years Now...
Nashville is good though when I am there I normally pick off one of the many bachelorette party ladies which are normally white women. I have not been to Memphis for anything that allow me to look in a while.

Last edited:
Back