Are you "addicted"?

No, I'm not addicted. I CAN live without it... but I don't want to. And won't. Black men, in general (with some exceptions I guess) are the best lovers. The odds of a girl having multiple orgasms is much greater if she has a black man inside her.

Yes I believe that you get addicted to BBC as I have done. I became addicted after my first time due to better sexual satisfaction his larger BBC giving me my first ever vaginal orgasums by penetration that I had ever experienced in my life. Also the harder pounding that keeps me on a sexual high every time he fucks me .

Last edited:
I've read and heard many stories about how strongly and quickly wives and cucks get addicted to BBC...Do you think any of this "BBC addiction" thing is true?

I think it is VERY true!

View attachment 1119757
I wouldn’t say I’m ‘addicted’ but it’s definitely without question my overwhelming preference now.

I’ve been with white men on one night stands since being blacked and they are not all horrible.

Different men bring different things to the table. I’m still in that under 30 year old group where my men are typically close to my age and hot.

Sometimes I find myself ******* at a club and one of my men of color is busy or won’t meet me out. I don’t like going home alone so I’ll find an attractive white man to play with.

If he’s funny, generous with the bar tab and attractive I’ll sometimes sleep with them. Other times I’ll just pack it up and go home alone.

There have been nights when I’ve been vibeing with a white guy at a club and then my bull got back to me...basically saying he wanted to meet up and I’ve ditched the white guy.

I don’t really date anymore. But when I do start again it will probably be with a wealthy white man honestly.

Back