Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

Thanks to all the ladies who gave me insight. Truly appreciate it. Anybody participate in a gb this year? I feel late because I haven't and it's already damn near September

I've participated in a few gangbangs now.. a couple I organized.. and the rest I was invited to... most had an average of 5 to 6 guys and 1 woman.. in one instance, there were two women and they both were sharing the action.. it was fun for everyone involved... most of these gangbangs were planned in advance.. there was 1 that was spontaneous at a club... just imagine these women on their knees surrounded by a bunch of black cocks.. and having their bodies covered in cum... having black hands.. mouths.. and cocks all over them and inside them...

I've participated in a few gangbangs now.. a couple I organized.. and the rest I was invited to... most had an average of 5 to 6 guys and 1 woman.. in one instance, there were two women and they both were sharing the action.. it was fun for everyone

involved... most of these gangbangs were planned in advance.. there was 1 that was spontaneous at a club... just imagine these women on their knees surrounded by a bunch of black cocks.. and having their bodies covered in cum... having black hands.. mouths.. and cocks all over them and inside them...

That sounds so exciting!!!!

I've participated in a few gangbangs now.. a couple I organized.. and the rest I was invited to... most had an average of 5 to 6 guys and 1 woman.. in one instance, there were two women and they both were sharing the action.. it was fun for everyone involved... most of these gangbangs were planned in advance.. there was 1 that was spontaneous at a club... just imagine these women on their knees surrounded by a bunch of black cocks.. and having their bodies covered in cum... having black hands.. mouths.. and cocks all over them and inside them...
Sounds like the experience of a lifetime my friend. Is love to set it off in the club. Long as the participants are happy

We like having 6 or so BBC and white men but not all at same time. We set it to have two men start off and when the forplay for the first man doing oral sex on my girl friend he penitrates her while she continues giving the second man a blow job. Then when first guy cumms in her the second man enters her and a thrid man take a blow job till it's his turn. Seams she get off two Times each man sometimes.We call this cluster f---ing. I've noted she enjoys herself so much more with this route and cumms much more and as state in one artilcal above lady's can get over stimulated, but also the men enjoy sex with her also seam more excited too.

Back