Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

The best part is they really helped me clarify who I am sexually. When they are done and you get cleaned up and dressed and the guys hardly look at or talk to you, some may have already left and you realize all you are is just entertainment. I love being just entertainment
That's very interesting perspective. How difficult was the clean up? :p

Had to reply to this , we lived in the UK for 12 months in the midlands where there are plenty of black men and there was West Indies markets , one suday morning Steve suggested we visit the markets , I dressed in tight shorts and a tee shirt with no bra , walking around in the heat my nipples became hard under my tee shirt at one stall a guy shouted at me , your headlights are on , we all laughed, Steve suddenly stopped , hey there is a job you would be great at , there was a sign advertising a marketing person for a import company , the guy handed me a card telling me he had opening on Wednesday for an interview.
went well Friday he called telling me I had the job , Ralph was wonderful lovely and nice with a flirty sence of humour, weeks went by and his flirting got so nice I even encouraged him by wearing tight clothes with no underwear, then one day as I stood next to him he held my head and we kissed his tongue was so nice and his hard cock was pushing into me making me very wet , I broke off lowered to his crouch unzipped his trousers pulled out his cock and sucked him till he fed me a lovely load , all he could say was , you now are mine and once you go black there is no coming back, smiling as I swallowed his last drop , we fucked once a week , getting back to being gangbang ,

Ralph came to my office telling me there was two new customers coming for a meeting and could I attend , the meeting was organised for Monday evening in our office , I organised food and drinks as Ralph told me it would be a long meeting, the two arrived both black one early thirties the other a lot older , meeting was going well and a deal was done , as we ate and drank Ralph put his arms around me kissed me , he felt my ass and lifted my skirt exposing my bare ass I squeezed his cock , hey guys want to see moor as he undid my shirt , one came over lifted my bra and squeezed my hard nipples , Ralph told them both she’s mine and loves black cock you are you both ready to play with her, soon all three were naked and I enjoyed being fucked in every hole and draining all three of every ounce of cum, over time Ralph shared me with lots of guys .

The best part is they really helped me clarify who I am sexually. When they are done and you get cleaned up and dressed and the guys hardly look at or talk to you, some may have already left and you realize all you are is just entertainment. I love being just entertainment
I will keep that in mind when I meet you

Had to reply to this , we lived in the UK for 12 months in the midlands where there are plenty of black men and there was West Indies markets , one suday morning Steve suggested we visit the markets , I dressed in tight shorts and a tee shirt with no bra , walking around in the heat my nipples became hard under my tee shirt at one stall a guy shouted at me , your headlights are on , we all laughed, Steve suddenly stopped , hey there is a job you would be great at , there was a sign advertising a marketing person for a import company , the guy handed me a card telling me he had opening on Wednesday for an interview.
went well Friday he called telling me I had the job , Ralph was wonderful lovely and nice with a flirty sence of humour, weeks went by and his flirting got so nice I even encouraged him by wearing tight clothes with no underwear, then one day as I stood next to him he held my head and we kissed his tongue was so nice and his hard cock was pushing into me making me very wet , I broke off lowered to his crouch unzipped his trousers pulled out his cock and sucked him till he fed me a lovely load , all he could say was , you now are mine and once you go black there is no coming back, smiling as I swallowed his last drop , we fucked once a week , getting back to being gangbang ,

Ralph came to my office telling me there was two new customers coming for a meeting and could I attend , the meeting was organised for Monday evening in our office , I organised food and drinks as Ralph told me it would be a long meeting, the two arrived both black one early thirties the other a lot older , meeting was going well and a deal was done , as we ate and drank Ralph put his arms around me kissed me , he felt my ass and lifted my skirt exposing my bare ass I squeezed his cock , hey guys want to see moor as he undid my shirt , one came over lifted my bra and squeezed my hard nipples , Ralph told them both she’s mine and loves black cock you are you both ready to play with her, soon all three were naked and I enjoyed being fucked in every hole and draining all three of every ounce of cum, over time Ralph shared me with lots of guys .
hot story youre an awesome hotwife

Back