Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

The common definition of a gangbang is anything over 3 or more men fucking a passive woman in succession, one after another. This varies from group sex where the woman is more active and may involve spit roasting, double penetration, etc. The thing is when a woman agrees to participate in a gangbang, there is an implied agreement that she will take on all comers, regardless of who they are and what they want to do to her. Once she is in a room full of black men and she is stripped naked along with them, she has lost control and is vulnerable to their every whim.
From our experience, these situations may start as a gangbang but can morph into something else. The first time I watched her do an all-black, some of the time was one after another but at time it was double or ever triple penetration on her.
There are so many things that can make it unexpectedly difficult:
First: The sheer physical exhaustion. Sex can be strenuous and when it's one woman takes on several men, it's a LOT of physical activity.
Second: Condoms, yes, or no? When my wife chose not to use them in the 8-man gangbang, I witnessed, and I can tell you it's a mess. By the time the third or fourth guy had filled her with their semen, every bare black cock that pushed inside her pussy ****** copious amounts of jizm out of her and all over the bed. I lost track of how many loads were dumped into her or she swallowed.
Third: Her consent to doing those 8 men implied that she could not refuse any of them, no matter if she finds them repulsive. That can be awkward, if she tells one of them no.
Fourth: The slut factor. How will a woman feel about herself after? How will you feel about your wife or girlfriend after? Can you live with it?

From what my wife told me afterwards, 8 men was a bit too much and wouldn't willingly agree to that many again. Perhaps, 3 to 5 is about right. To the original question, Electrifying? Yes, at times but at times it was overwhelming for both of us, and I was surprised at the sights, sounds and especially the smell of sex, sweat and mixture of her perfume and their cologne. I also came to the realization that I could not stop them from doing whatever they wanted to do. Keeping control of the situation is almost impossible.

gb 57550340.gifgb 47853596_240_f6ea.jpggb AABABE61-4436-4EEE-AA6F-1133AE02C0E1.pnggb 66827266.gifgb 87963350_005_bb29.jpggb 43996569_141_37fb.jpgGB 159_1000.jpgGB 75A.jpeg

Our regular set a nightly one up for each of the 3 wives he services last year for Columbus Weekend in Poconos ..wife said it was a total of 4..and she was on sensory overload ..and she was a mess by time it was done…black hair had cum all in it , she was sprayed either in or out all over …she loved it but said she prefers the two at a time a bit more

Haven't been to Splash Mocha since 2019. Had A LOT of fun that weekend!😁
Wife had first small gangbang in dark room last month at splash mocha. We are going again in two weeks I hope it happens again but this time back in
Florida or Texas? We were thinking about Texas a couple of years ago, but Covid was still an issue.
Florida in fort Lauderdale in July n August

We love GBs, but unless you have a regular group or live somewhere where there are already established groups, it can be difficult to get GBs successfully arranged.

Please login or become a member to view

Having had a few gangbangs I feel I can speak to this. The idea that a woman in the center can refuse nothing is ridiculous. Consent is always required and can be withdrawn, anything else is either criminal or someone’s jerk off fantasy.

Rules should be laid out in advance. Alcohol should be minimal if present at all. A non participant should be there as a monitor to assist the woman and make sure that rules are respected. Also the monitor should pause things periodically to keep her hydrated, provide lube, condoms and check well being, etc. My husband found if we wanted 5 guys, he should arrange between 8 and 10 because a significant number of men will flake. Since I trust my husband completely, he has been my monitor each time and helped facilitate.

following an agreed format ensures it’s safe, removes anxiety and that makes it fun.

It is probably both, the place must feel safe and the men respectful , horny and wanting to fuck but also wanting to give pleasure and get their cock in you. But if they know you can handle a solid deep fucking from a giant cock the orgasms flow from me when the big black cocks cum and cum and cum . It is something most wives dream of and if they get one it is usually never just one time, but repeat again and again with more cocks.
🙏🙏🙏

Back