Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

Some are better than others, but it can lead to so many orgasms that you feel like you are going to pass out or that your eyeballs are popping out and you are in a orgasm loop that goes on for minutes each man that takes his turn. I have had them go on for what seemed like more time than my body could withstand. So yes even a gang bang with average studs can take you over the edge. Fill it with giant cocks and get giant results

Surely it is more about the atmosphere than the actual physical contact.

Surely it is more about the atmosphere than the actual physical contact.
It is probably both, the place must feel safe and the men respectful , horny and wanting to fuck but also wanting to give pleasure and get their cock in you. But if they know you can handle a solid deep fucking from a giant cock the orgasms flow from me when the big black cocks cum and cum and cum . It is something most wives dream of and if they get one it is usually never just one time, but repeat again and again with more cocks.

Many times, I read the thread's title, thinking 'another stupid thread'. But now reading it through by chance, yours is a very good question. You may also ask who benefits the most in general in this lifestyle. Or at least, at the beginning. And then I may add why after so much experimenting in IR cuckolding do many cry foul when a wife enjoys a gangbang, or ask husband to participate, or find a black boyfriend, or ends up cheating, or leaves the husband. In my case, husband was more than grateful when I spontaneously was involved in a 4some without his knowledge, but general understanding. Now, was it 'electrifying'? Can't tell because I was a bit tipsy to preceive the significance of it at that time. But I can tell it was awesome at the end. And husband asked for a replay as soon as I told him. Detached from those episode, I can only say if a woman gathers some exp with average 'bulls' and later on finds a man who gives her 6+ orgasms in a night, she most probably will dream of / feel the need of a gangbang to replace him. But as for the electricity, it will surely fade away after the first time.

You are so very articulate. And, highly erotic...i think i could enjoy visiting with you and sharing anything

It is probably both, the place must feel safe and the men respectful , horny and wanting to fuck but also wanting to give pleasure and get their cock in you. But if they know you can handle a solid deep fucking from a giant cock the orgasms flow from me when the big black cocks cum and cum and cum . It is something most wives dream of and if they get one it is usually never just one time, but repeat again and again with more cocks.

'Giant cock'? Nah, don't need that. A lot of men with big dicks don't seem to know what to do with them.

This is even more true for anal, where a tiny but stiff cock is pretty much enough. No need for floppy Shane Diesels.

I wouldn't say it was electrifying for Katie, my ex g/f. This is how she went black and she's rarely done with just one dude. She had that kinky side and loved to feel filthy and used. She also felt it was like a betrayal to the white race and found it exciting when one after another black guy cum in her. She loved it.
So hot

if you are treating a woman right she is to zoned to pay attention to anything else, so maybe one after the other or whatever

It is sensory overload. You have hands all over your body groping and grabbing you, your chest having someone flick your clit as a nice thick cock is pumping you. You are the sexual object of multiple men and they desire you. Also you are providing pleasure to them as well. It is an all of the above options.
you seen like a pro at it ;)

The VERY simple answer to the original question and thread title is YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It is sensory overload. You have hands all over your body groping and grabbing you, your chest having someone flick your clit as a nice thick cock is pumping you. You are the sexual object of multiple men and they desire you. Also you are providing pleasure to them as well. It is an all of the above options.
You sound like my all the black cocks make me feel wanting more we and be more even feeling more
You are so right! I love nothing more than being gang bangd by large groups of black bulls the more I get the more I desire my record is 32guys ! I let them do anything they want Wich can be fucki g Bazar I had pool balls stuffed in my pussy and 3 balls fit then he punched my belly making one if the balls pop out and land almost a foot from my pussy I had the wind nocked out off me and when I saw the video my husband shot I was shocked Iwas humping the air trying to get my breath but they took it as if I was cummimg Wich I by now agree it looked like a huge orgazam they flipped me over and started fisting my ass making the three balls suck deeper and push on my cervex he was slaping my clit with a wooden ruler asand they took turns having me rim their assholes I came so hard I was trapping his fist as my pussy contracted I he pulled his fist out violently and punchd his fist back in my ass my orgaszam only got srobger the pain.made me only more turned on !hen used my ass like a punching bag for a good 12 minutes since that day I have to wear a mid size butt plug as my sphincter muscle.was torn guys actually think it is attractive especially when my pug is removed making my asshole look like sloppy pussy without the lips and I am truly in position of a ass cunt I have guys piss down my throat and not a drop was spilled since the Cock was bc in my throat 4of the guys copyed the first guy and they were so turned on that I actually enjoyed it and licked my lips and said anything that comes it of a black cock is yummy! I have much more I love what you said and would love to get gang bangd with you by my side! Oxoxox

Are women that aroused or are they are satisfying their partner, and not really doing it for their own benefit? Depends on the woman. I'm sure that most women absolutely love it. Not my thing, personally. I'm more the old-school train type of girl. Give me a half dozen horny guys waiting outside the bedroom for their turn with me, and I'm in heaven. I like one-on-one quality time, so that I can fully savor each minute.

Back