Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

Gangbangs,

I have alot of experience when it comes to this topic.I am not bragging just very Lucky b'cuz of the location I live in.I reside in Las Vegas, the city of Sin!!!Where Females and Couples come to get their Freak on.

Alittle about myself, I have group called The Vegasblackmales.We have helped several Females and Couples with their Gangbang Fantasies.I can honestly say, they are very Exciting and Satisfying for everyone involved.

For the single Female or Wife can be very Overwhelming and Intense Sexually.Exspecially, if she's never had one before.So communication is key.Her Body will feel intense Pleasure from all hands touching her and her holes being filled.I highly recommended it for anyone considering it.
Make sure you meet with established group or trusted partner so your experience goes Beyond what you expacted it to be.
Sounds wonderfull . so far my wife has had singe lovers . but I know she would tremble like crazy with nerves and sexual excitement in the right hands of a group of guys … would love to see 3 or 4 … they would need to be very respectful, taking their time to realx her , and finally set her off like a rocket..

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?
Many times, I read the thread's title, thinking 'another stupid thread'. But now reading it through by chance, yours is a very good question. You may also ask who benefits the most in general in this lifestyle. Or at least, at the beginning. And then I may add why after so much experimenting in IR cuckolding do many cry foul when a wife enjoys a gangbang, or ask husband to participate, or find a black boyfriend, or ends up cheating, or leaves the husband. In my case, husband was more than grateful when I spontaneously was involved in a 4some without his knowledge, but general understanding. Now, was it 'electrifying'? Can't tell because I was a bit tipsy to preceive the significance of it at that time. But I can tell it was awesome at the end. And husband asked for a replay as soon as I told him. Detached from those episode, I can only say if a woman gathers some exp with average 'bulls' and later on finds a man who gives her 6+ orgasms in a night, she most probably will dream of / feel the need of a gangbang to replace him. But as for the electricity, it will surely fade away after the first time.

It’s a huge fantasy of mine 💁‍♀️ I want feeling of all my holes filled 😍
Some are better than others, but it can lead to so many orgasms that you feel like you are going to pass out or that your eyeballs are popping out and you are in a orgasm loop that goes on for minutes each man that takes his turn. I have had them go on for what seemed like more time than my body could withstand. So yes even a gang bang with average studs can take you over the edge. Fill it with giant cocks and get giant results

Back