Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

Gangbangs,

I have alot of experience when it comes to this topic.I am not bragging just very Lucky b'cuz of the location I live in.I reside in Las Vegas, the city of Sin!!!Where Females and Couples come to get their Freak on.

Alittle about myself, I have group called The Vegasblackmales.We have helped several Females and Couples with their Gangbang Fantasies.I can honestly say, they are very Exciting and Satisfying for everyone involved.

For the single Female or Wife can be very Overwhelming and Intense Sexually.Exspecially, if she's never had one before.So communication is key.Her Body will feel intense Pleasure from all hands touching her and her holes being filled.I highly recommended it for anyone considering it.
Make sure you meet with established group or trusted partner so your experience goes Beyond what you expacted it to be.

Attachments

• IMG_2074.jpg
    IMG_2074.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 225
  • 20190218_113444.jpg
    20190218_113444.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 240
I have been gb’d many times. By a small group and larger. It really has to do with the guys. It’s so amazing if they know what they are doing and can dp dv, da, you stuff all 3 holes and fill you with cum. Its so hot when they are nasty with you and really fuck you good. Nothing better than waking up sore and getting more

Gangbangs,

I have alot of experience when it comes to this topic.I am not bragging just very Lucky b'cuz of the location I live in.I reside in Las Vegas, the city of Sin!!!Where Females and Couples come to get their Freak on.

Alittle about myself, I have group called The Vegasblackmales.We have helped several Females and Couples with their Gangbang Fantasies.I can honestly say, they are very Exciting and Satisfying for everyone involved.

For the single Female or Wife can be very Overwhelming and Intense Sexually.Exspecially, if she's never had one before.So communication is key.Her Body will feel intense Pleasure from all hands touching her and her holes being filled.I highly recommended it for anyone considering it.
Make sure you meet with established group or trusted partner so your experience goes Beyond what you expacted it to be.
Wow! I wanna experience that. Me and one of my female friend planning a vacation in US. We would like to try.

I have been gb’d many times. By a small group and larger. It really has to do with the guys. It’s so amazing if they know what they are doing and can dp dv, da, you stuff all 3 holes and fill you with cum. Its so hot when they are nasty with you and really fuck you good. Nothing better than waking up sore and getting more
as a white man i dream to marry lady like you

Gangbangs,

If we visit Vegas we'd love to meet up with your group!

OMG sensory overload yes. Intense and incredibly erotic. Multiple orgasms right through and I also allowed hubby to watch for around 20 minutes before I had him leave. I had booked the room next door so he could listen to the whole event. I have done one GB so far but have had multiple lovers at the same time and I would definitely do it again.
J
xoxoxox

If you fantasize, you need to experience. Just come watch--no pressure. That's what they told my wife, but 15 minutes later she was dripping wet and taking endless cocks View attachment 2420629
Exactly what I did to my friend Janet. She was interested so I told her to come along to the hotel and watch. It took her around 20 minutes and then one of the guys convinced her to take part. She did not have sex with all of the guys but she did have sex with two, but not at the same time. She loved and I think she had not fully believed me that I did things like this. I love them.
J
xoxoxxo

OMG sensory overload yes. Intense and incredibly erotic. Multiple orgasms right through and I also allowed hubby to watch for around 20 minutes before I had him leave. I had booked the room next door so he could listen to the whole event. I have done one GB so far but have had multiple lovers at the same time and I would definitely do it again.
J
xoxoxox
Sounds like you really know how to enjoy yourself, and help others to also enjoy what you are doing!

Sounds like you really know how to enjoy yourself, and help others to also enjoy what you are doing!
LOL Yes I certainly know how to enjoy myself. Always had a kinky side but I have shocked myself in how I changed so fast and with certainty. I did not expect to take to this lifestyle along with the teasing and denial aspect so easily, like a duck to water. But having said that I am somewhat academic and enjoy learning. So when Michael suggested this I spent a long time researching it before trying it. I love it and some of the kinky ideas like making his listen were actually suggested by others on this forum. It drives hubby nuts.
J
xoxoxxo

Exactly what I did to my friend Janet. She was interested so I told her to come along to the hotel and watch. It took her around 20 minutes and then one of the guys convinced her to take part. She did not have sex with all of the guys but she did have sex with two, but not at the same time. She loved and I think she had not fully believed me that I did things like this. I love them.
J
xoxoxxo
ohhhhhhh nice

Back