Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

On page 1 Melissa said: "It is sensory overload. You have hands all over your body groping and grabbing you, your chest having someone flick your clit as a nice thick cock is pumping you. You are the sexual object of multiple men and they desire you. Also you are providing pleasure to them as well. It is an all of the above options."

I have to agree with her :)

:qos:I agree about the sensory overload and I love to feel used. I spent a weekend with 19 black men at a motel gangbang and drove my husband wild. No other women showed up and I had never fucked more than three men at once before. I have since been at black gang hangouts and black frat houses and black bars where I have serviced over 30 bbc.:threesome::exciting:

:qos:I agree about the sensory overload and I love to feel used. I spent a weekend with 19 black men at a motel gangbang and drove my husband wild. No other women showed up and I had never fucked more than three men at once before. I have since been at black gang hangouts and black frat houses and black bars where I have serviced over 30 bbc.:threesome::exciting:
So sexy.....and how shocking was it when you made it pass 5 bbcs the night in the motel?! I know you must've had enough adrenaline then to make it 30 men!

I prefer and most generally do have multiple Black lovers at the same time. Having many Black men fucking you together adds tremendously to my personal pleasure and it greatly enhances the sexual insanity and torment I like to inflict upon and provide to my cuckold husband, or any cuckboys for that matter I'm having watch and service me at the time. I've always been highly sexual and having multiple Black men at the same time offers sexual opportunities and satisfies my high sex drive and desire to pleasure myself in ways just having one Black lover at a time simply cannot begin to provide! *smile* :blackgreedy::exciting::threesome::blackgrimace::bigsmile:

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?

I prefer and most generally do have multiple Black lovers at the same time. Having many Black men fucking you together adds tremendously to my personal pleasure and it greatly enhances the sexual insanity and torment I like to inflict upon and provide to my cuckold husband, or any cuckboys for that matter I'm having watch and service me at the time. I've always been highly sexual and having multiple Black men at the same time offers sexual opportunities and satisfies my high sex drive and desire to pleasure myself in ways just having one Black lover at a time simply cannot begin to provide! *smile* :blackgreedy::exciting::threesome::blackgrimace::bigsmile:
I love how you explain this...........

On page 1 Melissa said: "It is sensory overload. You have hands all over your body groping and grabbing you, your chest having someone flick your clit as a nice thick cock is pumping you. You are the sexual object of multiple men and they desire you. Also you are providing pleasure to them as well. It is an all of the above options."

I have to agree with her :)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree, but 19 men is so hardcore :D

I would never do a gang bang, no telling where those ducks have been, and I don't do sloppy seconds. Erotica is the *******!

I've never had a full on gang bang (yet!) but been with two guys at same time. Someone I was seeing had his friend come round. I sought of found it hot, but I found I was concentrating on keeping the guys happy and what to do, rather than relaxing and enjoying it.

Back