Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

I have been ganged many times and I am very nervous every time. The first couple of times it was very painful because I was fighting it now I know I just need to accepting and open, accept the loads and relish in being used. My cunt is always sore and tender after (and I walk funny).

I always try to concentrate in the beginning but after a while I can hardly concentrate on the cock just in front of me, I just let them just do what give them pleasure. I am pleased to use my body and do not feel any discomfort anymore when I am ganged.

We only do it with our friends, to avoud STD

I have been ganged many times and I am very nervous every time. The first couple of times it was very painful because I was fighting it now I know I just need to accepting and open, accept the loads and relish in being used. My cunt is always sore and tender after (and I walk funny).

I always try to concentrate in the beginning but after a while I can hardly concentrate on the cock just in front of me, I just let them just do what give them pleasure. I am pleased to use my body and do not feel any discomfort anymore when I am ganged.

We only do it with our friends, to avoud STD
Lol. I've walked funny a few times. Makes it difficult going to work in the afternoon after 3-4 hours of daytime party fucking!

Back