Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

yes please!
yes please!
Well for me personally I'm dominant yet calm. Meaning I nut more from pleasing AND being in control of that pussy at the same time. So when I'm apart of,and or watching a gangbang I'm aroused by the fact that a woman would LET a group of men please her all at once. I'm hard just thinking about a woman who can take multiple dicks,especially a white woman who lives to please all of the dicks in her area. Mmm mmm mmm

Well for me personally I'm dominant yet calm. Meaning I nut more from pleasing AND being in control of that pussy at the same time. So when I'm apart of,and or watching a gangbang I'm aroused by the fact that a woman would LET a group of men please her all at once. I'm hard just thinking about a woman who can take multiple dicks,especially a white woman who lives to please all of the dicks in her area. Mmm mmm mmm
This is my opinion only not forsing it on anyone else.
But if you are having a gangbang and you have had your turn it's like you are a cuckold to the others if she is getting more pleasure from one or two then you must feel inadequate even if the women is getting pleasure it has to be different for me it's total satisfaction because I am totally in control even though I love one on one I love to have two no more

I agree, possibly the UK, is one of the best places where we, the white woman, we have more black men, who love, be naughty and total sex with us. I do not wear underwear, because bbc, white bitches want to with nothing under clothes, to facilitate the task of touching and stroking at any time and place, mmmnnn are so dominant, I love to fuck with bbcs
Funny you say that, when in the UK I was told not to wear underwear when out , and found I did attract many wonderfull black men they loved the easy access .

I am a bi male and my most intense fantasy is being gangbanged with a woman I trust.

I want no condoms too. Pure, raw, sex...and the cum inside her and me.

I loved taking 3 big black cocks up my ass. My hubby was so disappointed that he was not there. He got a little nervous since it was only supposed to be 2 and I kind of surprised him but 3 was amazing and I admittedly would love to try a couple more.
Lol..been there, done that...came like a demon from it. Am i the only one that squirts loads from anal sex?

I loved taking 3 big black cocks up my ass. My hubby was so disappointed that he was not there. He got a little nervous since it was only supposed to be 2 and I kind of surprised him but 3 was amazing and I admittedly would love to try a couple more.
Mmmm 3,you're a pro sexy. Where they all thick like me?

Mmmm 3,you're a pro sexy. Where they all thick like me?

Back