Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

One on one great 2 is the limit for total satisfaction

For me personally, it gives me great pleasure, group sex, because at that party, where I am alone, three is a perfect number, but may be two or five, I am the center of desire. I, the female, I am everyone wants to please and at the same time show their unstoppable desire to fuck my mouth, pussy and ass, alternating and always having all filled, is exhausting, but it's pure pleasure being a desired female. You must try, really ... Alice

The U.K. Is full of black men wanting white ladies

I agree, possibly the UK, is one of the best places where we, the white woman, we have more black men, who love, be naughty and total sex with us. I do not wear underwear, because bbc, white bitches want to with nothing under clothes, to facilitate the task of touching and stroking at any time and place, mmmnnn are so dominant, I love to fuck with bbcs

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?
have a great long weekend.

Attachments

• 20160729_222913.jpg
    20160729_222913.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 454
I agree, possibly the UK, is one of the best places where we, the white woman, we have more black men, who love, be naughty and total sex with us. I do not wear underwear, because bbc, white bitches want to with nothing under clothes, to facilitate the task of touching and stroking at any time and place, mmmnnn are so dominant, I love to fuck with bbcs

Top top slut this

The answer is yes. Not only is it electrifying, it's scary, intense, exciting, and liberating.

Liberating? How could being sexually objectified in such a degrading manner be liberating? Well, when there is a frenzy of men jostling for position and they start referring to you not by your name, but by your purpose, it becomes not about your pleasure, but about theirs. Eventually the pleasure grows and grows and I find myself unable to stop my orgasms from peaking. They flood over me, break and rebuild continuously. I am just quivering at the slightest touch. I am a sexual object for a group of black men sometimes twice my age, no longer the polite young lady with perfect manners.

Back