Approaching Your Wife Outdoors

I prefer public..That is one of the reasons I decided to try to temp tattoo on my boob..to make it very visible. Problem is that some guys get somehow intimidated..and they do not approach..But I have played with quite a few that have taken the hint...and it was amazing.

The wife actually prefers to meet in natural scenarios instead of setting up “meet & greets”. It’s more exciting for her, and am I comfortable with it? Sure I am, if something like that works out it’s way easier and hotter than trying to organize meets with guys on these websites, which are quite often a waste of time.
(y)

At a swingers club we used to go to, I remember my wife getting up and going to the dance floor. I stayed at our table. She started dancing with a black guy who was over 6’2. I didn’t know she was open to being fucked yet but later she told me that she was. I missed that opportunity and should have suggested it since she even hinted that she wanted to go to a private room with him. But a few weeks later she asked me to set up her first bbc fuck and I did. It was an amazing experience. 4001A388-2962-4825-BFCD-E5722DEC40A1.jpeg

We both agree that getting to know the guy before any action is the safest way to do things. That said, there is no way to have absolute control over everything. We went to a dance club, as we did when she met one of her first black men, but this time I gave her some space to mingle and dance as she liked. Half an hour later, she was sitting in a booth with a guy and I could see from across the dance floor how he was fondling between her legs and she would soon put her hand inside his trousers. Another black guy seemed to like my wife too and joined them at the table.
On another occasion, we were in the bus on our way home with an Angolan guy she met in the club. We all had some drinks obviously and they started making out. The bus was quite busy for a late Friday night service, with people in a good mood. But nobody said anything. Except for the driver who opened his cabin and told them something like there's CCTV and to get a room. My wife was visibly upset by the driver and said something but he wouldn't understand the language.

For husbands, are you comfortable with seeing your wives making friendly contact with black men in public? Or would you rather prefer setting up your wives with suitable men whom you feel would give her a good time eventually?

We do that ONLY when we are on vacation and out of state. In certain places we are very comfortable and will do things that we'd never do otherwise. Most menace tell when woman is interested, so my wife can easily get the attention of someone she likes. It is so hot when a black man asks her to dance. Usually, by the second dance he is ver ''friendly", which means that he will touch her tits and kiss her, things like that. If he kisses her, she always kisses him back. No wonder his dick will get hard! If we are seated at a booth she will sit on his side. Many times she has sucked a black man's cock at those times!

Back