Approaching Your Wife Outdoors

His eyes tell something...

f2030d3ca8ec2cda30469063ff3feaf7.jpg

For husbands, are you comfortable with seeing your wives making friendly contact with black men in public? Or would you rather prefer setting up your wives with suitable men whom you feel would give her a good time eventually?

Whatever would work to make her comfortable with him and take it to the next level

We are comfortable with it. In fact we laugh about the black men that eye her in stores, not knowing that they could easily be humping her at a nearby hotel if they only acted on their impulse.
My wife is getting checked out by young hot studs and even hit on by them a few times when we go out. The problem is none of them really make her feel comfortable and take the time to help get her to relax and take control of the situation. I often tell her they are not just flirting with her but want to fuck her but she says I am crazy. I think if a black man approached her and just talked with her to loosen her up he could slide his cock deep inside her and hopefully he will make a huge deposit inside her for me to clean up.

Reactions: BLJ
In a public spot is perfect
I honestly would be happy with whatever worked best but knowing my wife I think the easiest way to make it really happen would me for my wife to be set-up with a guy that she had no idea it was a set-up and he was very nice and took some time to get her comfortable and know each other then for him to slowly become her black lover. I would be more then willing to help him with all the inside information he wanted to help him succeed and would hope as he opened her up he would introduce her to more of his black friends.

I honestly would be happy with whatever worked best but knowing my wife I think the easiest way to make it really happen would me for my wife to be set-up with a guy that she had no idea it was a set-up and he was very nice and took some time to get her comfortable and know each other then for him to slowly become her black lover. I would be more then willing to help him with all the inside information he wanted to help him succeed and would hope as he opened her up he would introduce her to more of his black friends.
Loving all your posts about how you want your wife to be a black cock slut. She sounds like she'd be a perfect whore for black dudes who would def fill her pussy!

I think alot of white men want their women hit on by black men generally speaking. I’ve been in scenarios where I was the only black male like at a wedding once. Was talking to a white married woman, and her husband literally made eye contact with me and walked away…..deliberately.
Nothing came of the wives convo but I knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Context clues, etc.

Outside of that, I’ll literally eye a wife up and down in front of her husband. Not in a disrespectful way, but a few glances and then a smile. If she’s got it, she’s got it 🤷🏾‍♂️
Love this, next time a black man talks to my wife I’m just going to smile walk away and leave them to it 👏🏻👏🏻 🤞

Exactly what I pictured

As a black bull... I would just love to walk up to a sexy woman like so many on this site and say hello. A smile and a hello letting her know she beautiful and asking if she interested in sharing sometime with me in a more private setting. However men are taught to be respectful. So ladies and couples. Other then just walking up n being crude. How would a bull that wants to... buck.. approach a woman and how would he know she's interested in just pleasure? With out being a pig or an ass?
My wife needs a str8 forward approach shes kinda shy n wont ask but likes a bit of flirty conversation but loves BBC

Back