Anyone in NYC want to live with a super freaky horny busty nudist girl who fucks multiple times daily?

Is it crazy to search for a roommate on here? I live in both New York City and Montreal, Canada. I live by myself in my Montréal apartment but like living with people while in NYC. The people are more fun here.

**would be fun to either live with a cuck who cleans and cleans up OR a hung man who can give it to me several times a day**

Comment if you’d live with me. 😂
Volunteering to be the clean up cuck!

Is it crazy to search for a roommate on here? I live in both New York City and Montreal, Canada. I live by myself in my Montréal apartment but like living with people while in NYC. The people are more fun here.

**would be fun to either live with a cuck who cleans and cleans up OR a hung man who can give it to me several times a day**

YES I WOULD!

I would live with you as your white-slave boyfriend who has to watch you cream on that big black cock babe

Hmm… Asking more about how the club is (Caligula)… are you saying they have reviews there?! Thought that was more a pick up site… I’m already “taken” and looking to go to a NYC club with my guy! I found a couple others that look pretty decent. But saw a comment about Caligula and was hoping for some feedback on that particular place! Thanks though!
Sorry for the late response. Caligula is awesome. 2 floors, shower, full dance floor, smoking patio. Its worth the high entry price compared to other places in manhattan thatll have 5 random white guys and noone else.

Love, check my dm

Interesting post. Soon after I got divorced years ago.... I had a sexy brunette MILF offer me to move in with her and her kiddos...
full-time RENT FREE.

Of course I had to give her the daily dickdown😈♠️💪🏾

Sorry for the late response. Caligula is awesome. 2 floors, shower, full dance floor, smoking patio. Its worth the high entry price compared to other places in manhattan thatll have 5 random white guys and noone else.
Your late response is perfectly timed as I was just looking up reviews of NYC clubs again for a possible visit very shortly! Thanks for taking the time.

Back