Anyone in NYC want to live with a super freaky horny busty nudist girl who fucks multiple times daily?

SizeQueenXXX

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
Is it crazy to search for a roommate on here? I live in both New York City and Montreal, Canada. I live by myself in my Montréal apartment but like living with people while in NYC. The people are more fun here.

**would be fun to either live with a cuck who cleans and cleans up OR a hung man who can give it to me several times a day**

Comment if you’d live with me. 😂

Attachments

• 30D6E3CD-1989-4915-B984-44FEB2A4FBC8.jpeg
    30D6E3CD-1989-4915-B984-44FEB2A4FBC8.jpeg
    785.8 KB · Views: 1,689
Is it crazy to search for a roommate on here? I live in both New York City and Montreal, Canada. I live by myself in my Montréal apartment but like living with people while in NYC. The people are more fun here.

**would be fun to either live with a cuck who cleans and cleans up OR a hung man who can give it to me several times a day**

I’ll give it you a couple times a day everyday

Wish you could live here with me, hottie!

If you’re still looking for roommates in NYC, I’ll throw my hat in the ring. I work remotely so flexibility is abundant with me.

I'd give it to you multiple times a day everyday

Back