24M grad student in NYC looking to be a cuckold

aqqq

Male
From
NY, US
Hi! As the title says, I'm seeking a femdom or cuckold relationship.

About me:

- Career goals: medical student in NYC.

- Gender: I identify mainly as a man, but I have a femme side I would like to explore someday (maybe you can help with that).

- Sexuality: Pansexual with a femme lean

- Hobbies: I play piano and am kind of a music theory nerd. I also write music occasionally and play video games from time to time.

- Physical: I'm 5'5" (perfect to throw around 😊) with an average body. I have a pretty nice butt :p

- I want to be upfront that I unfortunately can't host if it comes around to that. I'd prefer someone who can host in upper Manhattan, Queens, or the Bronx.

What I'm looking for: a mutually fun and trusting connection with a femdom and/or cuckold power dynamic. I wouldn't say I'm looking for the love of my life or a monogamous relationship, but I want something more than just hooking up.

My kink interests:

- I identify as a switch, but I'm currently looking to be more submissive. I would be open to a dynamic where we switch, but that's certainly not required and I will *not* ever push for it.

- As a sub, I identify with more of an obedient, cuckolded, weak "beta male" archetype. I'm a huge emotional masochist (physical too, but less so). I'm not a brat at all. I'm also very much into gentle femdom as well, and I'm open to both gentle or rough dynamics (or both). I don't want to make a list of kinks here because I value the general vibe/dynamic rather than a set of kinks.

My most compatible partner:

- Someone who enjoys being both a gentle and rough dom - not required, but definitely a plus.

- As a rough domme: someone who enjoys a power dynamic based on heavy humiliation/degradation and emotional/psychological sadism. If you revel in torturing weak men and making them suffer, you and I might be pretty compatible 😉.

- As a gentle domme: someone who enjoys "cute", affectionate sex with praise and all that other cute stuff 🙂

- Obviously, BNWO/blacked interests are a huge plus :p

- Outside of our dynamic, my ideal domme is someone who is caring and sweet. This leads me to my next point -

Aftercare:

- I'm a big physical touch person, so cuddling and kissing is my #1 form of aftercare. Closely following that is kind words.

- As a general rule, the more degrading our play is, the more aftercare I'll need.

- Please let me know what your preferred form of aftercare is and how I can care for you after our scenes! This is super important to me, as I want to make sure you feel good too

If you're interested in this, send me a message and we can go from there. I'll send a picture of myself in the first message. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Back