Anyone in NYC want to live with a super freaky horny busty nudist girl who fucks multiple times daily?

Is it crazy to search for a roommate on here? I live in both New York City and Montreal, Canada. I live by myself in my Montréal apartment but like living with people while in NYC. The people are more fun here.

**would be fun to either live with a cuck who cleans and cleans up OR a hung man who can give it to me several times a day**

Comment if you’d live with me. 😂
When are you coming back to NYC? im from and live there.

Is it crazy to search for a roommate on here? I live in both New York City and Montreal, Canada. I live by myself in my Montréal apartment but like living with people while in NYC. The people are more fun here.

**would be fun to either live with a cuck who cleans and cleans up OR a hung man who can give it to me several times a day**

Dang moved in sept wish I saw this xx

I would love to

Attachments

• 20211227_224740.mp4
    1,010.5 KB

How'd this work out for you? Just curious...

@sizequeenxx Would be lovely with my BBC inside your handle just like that 🍆🍆😈

U can go om fetlife
Hmm… Asking more about how the club is (Caligula)… are you saying they have reviews there?! Thought that was more a pick up site… I’m already “taken” and looking to go to a NYC club with my guy! I found a couple others that look pretty decent. But saw a comment about Caligula and was hoping for some feedback on that particular place! Thanks though!

Back