Anyone in NYC want to live with a super freaky horny busty nudist girl who fucks multiple times daily?

Is it crazy to search for a roommate on here? I live in both New York City and Montreal, Canada. I live by myself in my Montréal apartment but like living with people while in NYC. The people are more fun here.

**would be fun to either live with a cuck who cleans and cleans up OR a hung man who can give it to me several times a day**

Comment if you’d live with me. 😂
I just came back to nyc , id hard and ready to be your roomate lol im down!

Is it crazy to search for a roommate on here? I live in both New York City and Montreal, Canada. I live by myself in my Montréal apartment but like living with people while in NYC. The people are more fun here.

**would be fun to either live with a cuck who cleans and cleans up OR a hung man who can give it to me several times a day**

This is my dream but definitely can't afford it. I'd love to have a live in bull who fucks my gf everyday

Without a doubt I’d love with you! Hot damn

Wanna be your new cuck and clean ?

I only attest to that simply for confidence in my abilities through experience, and that I love a challenge in any aspect, don't get me wrong, you are a power, in you're own right. But there's always something or someone that can keep up

Back