Anyone in NYC want to live with a super freaky horny busty nudist girl who fucks multiple times daily?

Is it crazy to search for a roommate on here? I live in both New York City and Montreal, Canada. I live by myself in my Montréal apartment but like living with people while in NYC. The people are more fun here.

**would be fun to either live with a cuck who cleans and cleans up OR a hung man who can give it to me several times a day**

Comment if you’d live with me. 😂
Want to hit up club Caligula sometime?

Is it crazy to search for a roommate on here? I live in both New York City and Montreal, Canada. I live by myself in my Montréal apartment but like living with people while in NYC. The people are more fun here.

**would be fun to either live with a cuck who cleans and cleans up OR a hung man who can give it to me several times a day**

My job might have me transferring to NY so I could be your live in cuck and I would definitely clean and clean up ;) :p Super sexy pic btw I think this is the first time I've seen your face

Definitely would live with you. Just so you can hold my cock like that

Wow I would love to live with you 😍😍😍

Back