Anyone else notice the rise of interracial advertising?

"People"? Sounds like a generic and ultimately meaningless term. And who are "they" who "are caving to the mob"? For that matter, who is this mob? Finally, Disney lost millions on what?" Didn't many entertainment venues that depend on people going to the movies lose money due to the pandemic?
Indeed. Disney lost millions in 2022 because of an inept CEO, not anything the FL GOV did.

Oh that's bad. If it is about avoiding additional costs for an ad we will never get to see a wifesharing couple with the wife's male play partner because it would mean they'd have to pay one more actor. ;( 🤷‍♂️ But i believe costs are not the most important factor when it comes to good/effective advertising. 🤔
I would absolutely love to see to see a wife sharing couple with the wife's male fuck buddy, especially a white couple with the white wife's black fuck buddy. Hopefully it would be perfectly clear that the white wife, wedding ring proudly displayed, adores the black male. It would be exciting that the black males big black cock is prominently displayed through his underwear or pants and the wife's hard nipples are proudly displayed through her tiny bra, bikini, or clothing. It would be nice if they could be shown kissing and playing with each other while the white husband watches happy and smiling. Perhaps they could be in a condom commercial.
We might not be too far from seeing advertising like this because I just watched an HIV commercial that showed men kissing and even a black man kissing a white man and in public settings. So apparently that is considered and acceptable to advertise now.

I’m sure that one pissed some people off ! Lol
It would be sad if the advertisement pissed some people off. I think it is a beautiful picture that proudly displays the black man's big black cock outlined in his underwear and pressing up into the white Lady's underwear while she smiles as he kisses her. Also notice he is not wearing a wedding ring so he is not married to her. The picture would be much more exciting if the white Lady's wedding ring was proudly displayed laying on top of his big black cock.

I think that advertising showing black men with white women has grown very much and some ads are subtle but do show some sexual contact. I think it is good that advertising is showing black man with white women involving some sexual interaction. After all I think that we all know that many black men have sex with white women.
I would love to see advertisements showing white couples with a black man. The underwear advertisement could be modified to show a white man with his white wife, her hand with her wedding ring prominently displayed and laying on top of the black man's big black cock that is rubbing up against her panties, perhaps with her cunt lips outlined. It could also show that you could not even see the white husband's dick because it is too small to show in his underwear. Perhaps his wedding ring could be proudly displayed above his wife's panties next to black man's hand that clearly shows he is not wearing a wedding ring.

I think that advertising showing black men with white women has grown very much and some ads are subtle but do show some sexual contact. I think it is good that advertising is showing black man with white women involving some sexual interaction. After all I think that we all know that many black men have sex with white women.
I would love to see some ads showing a white couple with a black male advertising that shows more obvious sexual interaction.

what was the straw that finally broke the camel’s back?

what was the straw that finally broke the camel’s back?
It was a cumulative thing. Apparently it had a long history of adversarial interactions with other members. More than one of the staff mentioned something to the effect that it was constantly causing problems. I believe the thread where that was mentioned is now deleted. I complained about it. I'm sure it complained about me. So I'd like to think that I had something to do with its demise... Along with a multitude of others.

Back