Are White Women's Asses Evolving and Changing?

I'm seeing far more bubbly, shapely asses on white women now, as compared to just 20-30 years ago. Is it just my imagination, or are they getting away from the flat, skinny asses of the past? In clothes, it may be due to changes in garments (Spanx, etc.), but their naked asses are definitely more shapely. Anyone else notice this?
No, it’s just like when you buy a car, and suddenly you notice how many of that make and model there are on the road that you had never before noticed. You’re just noticing fat asses because that’s what the culture is valuing at this moment in time.

Also, evolution involves random genetic mutations over long periods of time. Even if there were more women with bigger asses, that ain’t evolution.

Damn... I was hoping you said yes.
Anyway, something else I've discussed with other Brothers who sexed the same white women for an extended period of time... We came to the conclusion that our "Black sperm" somehow resequenced the female's DNA to give her a bigger "Donk"
🤣🤣🤣.
On a somewhat related note. I've been told that a woman's vaginal environment becomes accustomed to a particular man's sperm. It creates an environment that is more habitable for his sperm. I think there is some science to support this🤔.
I totally believe this. That’s why my Nubian queen is only for big cock. It keeps her pussy big, strong, and flowing with good juices. My dick almost ruined that temple, so I’m not allowed back in - especially my weak ass cum

No, it’s just like when you buy a car, and suddenly you notice how many of that make and model there are on the road that you had never before noticed. You’re just noticing fat asses because that’s what the culture is valuing at this moment in time.

Also, evolution involves random genetic mutations over long periods of time. Even if there were more women with bigger asses, that ain’t evolution.
Exactly.

Back