Everything Changed that Day

edvad5

Male
A little creative writing I started. LMK if I should post more.

I was your average housewife. Married with 2 ******* with a seemingly perfect life but really it felt like something was missing. The past year had been rough. The ******* are getting older, more distant and my husband had been giving me less and less attention. My thoughts had began to wander. “Should I dress sexier? What can I do to please him? Am I enough?” These thoughts weighed on me for a while.

Then I saw him. One day on a stroll through the neighborhood I noticed a neighbor I had never seen before. He was tall, dark, and in great shape. I saw him just mowing his lawn. It was quite hot that day so he was shirtless and sweaty. The sun was glistening off of him and he just looked perfect. He gave me a quick wave as I was staring at this point and I waved back. I kept on my way but I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I wondered did he even really waved or I just imagined it. My thoughts were racing. “Did he notice the new outfit I was wearing? Did he wave at me because I was staring or was it something more? Am I enough for him?” He seemed to be about 10 years younger than me but I didn’t care. I was wet just looking at him.

When I got home I felt strange on one hand I felt bad because I am obviously “happily” married but on the other I just wanted to see him again even just a glance. After my husband got home I tried to be more affectionate with him as I was already so horny but he just brushed me off and said he was tired from work. That was it I realized I should do better and will. The very next day I set out to really meet this mystery man. He lived about 5 blocks away. Even with the risk I wore my shortest sundress and no panties! I wanted to make sure he didn’t forget me. I wasn’t in perfect shape but I had gained some curves after having my ******* and gaining a bit of weight in the last year. I didn’t care if anyone saw me except him.

When I approached his house I could see he was now watering his lawn. “What luck!” I thought. I had no second thoughts I just walked right up to him as if I was a single woman again. I introduced myself and complimented his lawn. His name was Derek. He was definitely noticing my outfit and I loved it. We had small talk outside for a bit but after I mentioned it was a hot day he asked if I wanted to come inside for some lemonade. I jumped at the chance and I think he picked up I had ulterior motives with my visit from the moment he saw me. Then we went inside, his house was nice it seemed like he wasn’t lacking in money but it wouldn’t have mattered to me I just wanted to meet who this beautiful man was. As we ******* our lemonade we made more small talk and talked about the neighborhood. Then he asked if I was married. My heart was racing but I confidently said No. this seemed to peak his interest. He inched closer to me as we talked and he even put his strong, big hand on my thigh. My heart skipped a beat. I was in a strangers house having feelings I hadn’t had in ages. I was basically dripping wet at that point. He was all I wanted in that moment. Then I realized the time, ******* I had to pick up the *******. I said goodbye and we exchanged numbers before I left.

On the way home I was practically skipping down the street. He was all I wanted and more. I spent the rest of the night just staring at his number in my phone even while my husband was laying in bed next to me. I just didn’t care. I knew I found something that would change my current life. So I sent Derek a text message that night. “Hey it’s Bridgette loved talking and would love to meet for coffee sometime in the next few days.” My heart was racing again I kind of felt guilty laying there next to my husband. “Was Derek even going to text me back?” I thought. But just then a text came “How about you come over Tuesday so I can really get know you better?” My heart nearly stopped. I instantly responded “That sounds great can’t wait!” In only 2 days I would see him and he would change my life forever…

Part 2

The next day felt like the longest day of my life. Me and Derek agreed to meet at 10 the next day after I dropped the ******* off to school and my husband was at work. I needed some excuse for if I was gone after I had to pick up the ******* and my husband got home. I decided I would tell my husband he had to pick up the ******* that day because I had scheduled a spa appointment with my friend Janet and I didn’t know how long it would take. He was surprisingly happy to hear this. “No problem, I hope you enjoy it and relax you deserve it!” I also called Janet and got her to cover for me if my husband ever bring it up for some reason, they aren’t close at all but she’s one of my closest friends so I trusted her. She is also on the promiscuous side so I knew she would help me out.

Now that that was out of the way, Derek was all I could think about. I had to have appeared not all there to my family but I guess they chalked it up to me having a bad day. I made breakfast for my family that morning dropped the ******* off at school and then I really started daydreaming. I must have masturbated 4 or 5 times thinking about him. I fantasized my dildo was his dick and that really got me off I just couldn’t stop myself. I was more than ready for whatever happened the next day. Me and Derek flirted over text pretty much most of the day, even as I was laying next to my unsuspecting husband. Even when I was on my way to pick up the ******* from school.

The night came and went then I acted as if everything was normal that morning. After I did the normal routine and my husband left for work I went out and bought some nice soaps, lotions, and oils to help with the spa story. When I got home it was already 9:15 so I rushed and got ready. I didn’t even bother wearing a bra or panties and threw on a sundress. I packed a small bag with the stuff I had bout and a more normal pair of clothes to change into when I got back. I was thinking to myself “Am I really doing this?” But then “Hell yes like my husband said I deserve this!”

As I left the house I made sure to set a reminder to text my husband I would be on my way to the spa at 2:30. I planned on being at Derek’s until at least 5 maybe even later depending how things went. I got more wet with each step just thinking about that hunk of a man. I wanted him to dominate me, control me, and fully make me his. My excitement reached its peak as I reached his front steps. I knocked on the door and there he was. Derek was dressed in a tank top and gray sweatpants. I could see his noticeable bulge and that got me fully drenched. All he said was “Been waiting for you honey, please come in.”

Each step I took was agonizing I just wanted to rip our clothes off and get down to it. We had a bit of small talk to get to know each other a bit more but then he did something unexpected.

He picked me up and kissed me passionately. His strong, chiseled arms held me tightly as I kissed him back. He could definitely tell my intentions when I walked up to his door. I like to imagine he was watching me from his peephole. He put me down and he started to strip down. My god he was sexy. He was a mountain of a man at least 6’5 with stunning muscles. It was like a Greek god was standing in front of me. It made me forget about everything especially my more than lacking husband. He towered over me and told me “Take that dress off I want to see all of you too. It’s only fair.” I did as I was told. He was stern almost arrogant but I loved that. He loved that I was naked underneath and told me “Damn I wish I knew you lived down the street all this time!” I blushed and kissed him again. Then he took off his pants…

My god just when I thought he couldn’t get hotter. He was more than anything I had seen before. Was at least 8 inches and thick not even fully hard yet. I thought to myself “Am I dreaming? Who cares if I am I just hope I don’t wake up!” He played with my breast as we kissed and even teased my pussy. I more ready to fuck this man than anyone ever before. He told me to get on my knees. It was like he was teasing me as he had to know I just wanted to feel him stretch me like I never had been before. I decided to tease him back I only stroked the tip of his cock and gave it a few pecks too. I could see he was frustrated then he took control like I really wanted. He pushed my head down and I really began to suck it I felt it still growing and I could barely fit him in my mouth. After a while he picked me up again and laid me down on the couch. He teased me even more rubbing my body and stopping just ******* of my pussy. I started to beg him “Please just give it to me” just then he pushed inside me and it felt like I was losing my virginity again. Looking up at him was amazing I almost came instantly with just the tip. As he really got going deeper I began to lose control, I was shaking and shouting at that point like never before. I had completely forgot about my lousy husband and completely gave myself to him. I must’ve came 3 times in that position and many more as I took him in many more ways. He was in full control we went on for a while until I tapped out. I even forgot a condom so he just came inside me maybe twice it was a blur. 2:30 rolled around and I texted my husband I was on the way to the spa while wrapped in another man’s arms. We went at it for as I could take it and when we were all done I took a shower and used the product I had bought. I kissed Derek goodbye and he said “Come over anytime you like baby.” He smacked my ass and I headed home I actually called an Uber to help my spa story. When I got home I kissed my husband as if nothing had happened went up to bed after dinner like normal and ******* thinking about all the fun I had. The question now wasn’t if I would see Derek again but when?

Back