Anyone else notice the rise of interracial advertising?

It was a cumulative thing. Apparently it had a long history of adversarial interactions with other members.More than one of the staff mentioned something to the effect that it was constantly causing problems. I believe the thread where that was mentioned is now deleted. I complained about it. I'm sure it complained about me. So I'd like to think that I had something to do with its demise... Along with a multitude of others.
If it was the member that claimed to be a woman, I am glad she is gone also. All she did was complain about everyone. Once I looked at her "Latest Activity" , there were pages of complaints and not one positive comment. She complained about people being NOT verified even though she was NOT Verified. I don't know why some people are on this site when all they do his complain.

If it was the member that claimed to be a woman, I am glad she is gone also. All she did was complain about everyone. Once I looked at her "Latest Activity" , there were pages of complaints and not one positive comment. She complained about people being NOT verified even though she was NOT Verified. I don't know why some people are on this site when all they do his complain.
Actually I do believe it was a female. My girlfriend and another woman on this site. That I'm very friendly with say that I'm out of my mind. They believe 100% it was a dude pretending to be a woman. I used to accuse it of being an imposter as well. The way it conducted itself. Is not the way I'm used to women behaving. It claimed that the so-called husband never came on the site. Maybe he did and he was responsible for some of the vitriol. It's discourse reeked of toxic masculinity🤣. In any case it was this member that was banned...See the attachments. My girlfriend thinks the voice is a dude trying to sound like a female. So who knows 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230415-175152.png
    Screenshot_20230415-175152.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20230308-145643~2.png
    Screenshot_20230308-145643~2.png
    390.8 KB · Views: 50
Oh, I think it was definitely a dude doing the majority of the talking. Whoever it was, ran their mouth like that kid in high school who tries to sound smart but is really the worst book on the shelf. I was honestly surprised they had been around that long, because they brought absolutely nothing to the table in terms of insight, hot pics, commentary…the list gots on.

Whoever it was, ran their mouth like that kid in high school who tries to sound smart but is really the worst book on the shelf. I was honestly surprised they had been around that long, because they brought absolutely nothing to the table in terms of insight, hot pics, commentary…the list gots on.
From what I've been told since the moment it came on the site it was a problem. As I said it was a cumulative situation. I agree with your assessment wholeheartedly.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Actually I do believe it was a female. My girlfriend and another woman on this site. That I'm very friendly with say that I'm out of my mind. They believe 100% it was a dude pretending to be a woman. I used to accuse it of being an imposter as well. The way it conducted itself. Is not the way I'm used to women behaving. It claimed that the so-called husband never came on the site. Maybe he did and he was responsible for some of the vitriol. It's discourse reeked of toxic masculinity🤣. In any case it was this member that was banned...See the attachments. My girlfriend thinks the voice is a dude trying to sound like a female. So who knows 🤔
I don't know either but I agree with your girlfriend and the other woman.

You can't miss it. Although I think it's gone overboard at this point. There are simply not that many IR relationships out there. I've also noticed subtle hints about cuckoldry/polyamory. It will be interesting to see how far this goes.

You can't miss it. Although I think it's gone overboard at this point. There are simply not that many IR relationships out there. I've also noticed subtle hints about cuckoldry/polyamory. It will be interesting to see how far this goes.

😂. I’ll find myself at a bar watching the games sometimes, muttering under my breath, “can I please just get some basic vanilla advertising today?” It has indeed drifted into the cringe zone.

I would love to see our cuckold lifestyle explode in the media like some of the other alternative lifestyles have.

To make a dynamic seem more prevalent than it is. Is a tactic to further an agenda... From my perspective the agenda is the only thing that's in question🤔.

Would you please enlighten us about how that went down? 🤔 TY
Ain’t Doja
This is a very exciting advertisement that shows a black man holding a white Lady's leg, close to her cunt and the way her arm and head are positioned she appears to be sucking his black cock. I hope he pill worked so that they could both be happy. Great advertisement of a white Lady sucking a black man's cock.
It’s funny (and shows stretching in your bit of bias thinking) how you just ignore the parts where it shows the white men with black women. Also interracial ads are already getting hate because people are complaining how it rarely shows black couples together.

Back