Are White Women's Asses Evolving and Changing?

There has always been thick white women
Agreed.. just like there's always been pancake-assed white women. Which is far less prevalent amongst Black women. There's also the shape. It's been my experience that white women may have been wide yet flattish. It's also been my experience for the 57 years I've been on this planet. Black women are more likely to be high-bootied round, and shapely in the derriere. Not absolutes... Just my observation.
The term of "thick" as you stated is vague. I prefer to be more specific. Just because one is "thick" doesn't mean it's "Phat"... It could just be Fat😉.

It's as simple as this, there is an ebb and flow when it comes to what is the female ideal. Just look at Ruben's nudes
from 4 centuries ago and compare to his work before and after to see how personal taste dictates what is perceived as beautiful. I personally prefer a slender wasp waist and shapely firm bubble butt but to each his own.

View attachment 7149285View attachment 7149290View attachment 7149292View attachment 7149294View attachment 7149313View attachment 7149342View attachment 7149351View attachment 7149355View attachment 7149359View attachment 7149386
The GOAT

it's like Ludacris said all those years ago...."the new phenomenon like white women with ass!"
That man has spent most of his life in the south,where the English and Irish settled let him go to Minnesota, Montana Washington State where the Swedish settled in America, the ******* I saw and met in Minneapolis and Seattle blew my mind and I have lived in the south,midwest and east coast along with 6 mo in Minneapolis and 12 years in Seattle

When a woman takes step, like exercising, and dressing to blight her ass, that’s NIT evolution. Evolution doesn’t take place within a lifetime, it takes place between generations. The flat assed girl who now has a fat ass has the same genes she had when she was born, she’s just doing something different.
True I remember Italians with hips and ass in the 6 7 and 8 grades in the 70s

I'm seeing far more bubbly, shapely asses on white women now, as compared to just 20-30 years ago. Is it just my imagination, or are they getting away from the flat, skinny asses of the past? In clothes, it may be due to changes in garments (Spanx, etc.), but their naked asses are definitely more shapely. Anyone else notice this?
I was just speaking about this the other day. Apparently there is a theory that this is a new evolutionary development attributed to the increase in interracial breeding.
White women are evolving their physical attributes to attract black mating.

I see a lot more white girls doing booty workouts in the gym now. Idk if evolving is the right word but the trend of having a bigger butt is in full swing.
If white women are doing more to shape their asses now than in the past, is this because white men are now attracted to nice asses versus the skinny, flat asses they wanted in the past?

Man, I don't know if it's the water or the air, but I'm here in Lancaster PA and I was in the giants grocery, and this white woman had an ass that I said "fuck it" , I went up to her and gave her a compliment. But yeah, the asses are definitely evolving but I need some volunteers so I can do some sampling.... For science of course hehe he
Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+
I’m curious how the compliment was received… anything come from it?

Back