Anyone else notice the rise of interracial advertising?

Ain’t Doja

It’s funny (and shows stretching in your bit of bias thinking) how you just ignore the parts where it shows the white men with black women. Also interracial ads are already getting hate because people are complaining how it rarely shows black couples together.
I for sure sigh at times and mutter, “can we please just see some black folk for once?”

id like to think its because the rest of the world is finally waking up to why interracial couplings are now and will continue to be so important. i hope they not only keep up with it but increase it 100 fold and more.
Hope you don’t think interracial means black people because it don’t. It means any race together.

Wonderful example. The hidden message: it's healthy when white women and black men have offspring together.
Here is another one:
View attachment 5467483
"I came across the company called Paige while looking for some sunglasses and notice this picture that you see above. I couldn’t help but think the title is a double entendre. The perfect pair can speak to the glasses and also the couple wearing them. Even the description can serve the same purpose. Expertly crafted, comfortable fit, and timeless look. All speaking about the glasses and the couple at the same time."
I love this ad! Such a strong and subtle propaganda for black on white couples.

"Adeline", a German pregnancy magazine. Title: "From man to fa.ther"
The proof that in 2017 the relationship between German woman and black man was considered completely normal and the consequent pregnancies are promoted.

Many thousands of young German girls have seen this image in public and saved the positive impression in their subconscious: "The black man makes us pregnant and happy!"
View attachment 5467857
Very good IR propaganda to prepare whit German girls to accept black partners and make IR normal.

Black men keep coming to Europe in large numbers, and more and more white European girls and women chose to fuck them and not white men, which means less and less white babies and more mixed.
Ok... So some of those babies turn out to be male. Who couldn't rightly be considered "Black". As they are the product of a Black man and a white woman... Which is known as biracial. The only way to create Black men is to have two biological Black parents. So I stand by my initial response.

These ads above are not interracial advertising, they are interracial propaganda and are often quite repulsive. Someone is consciously pushing this particular group onto society, even though most people don't want it. Hispanics are the biggest minority group in the US but you don't see them f orced down our throats in virtually every ad and tv show. Neither are asians who are also significant in number.
Also notice how in ads "they" are all are intelligent, educated and speak well and live in solidly middle-class homes? Can tell you it sure ain't like that where I live, or the many places that I've been to. You see the same thing in TV shows. They are all team-heads, heads of departments, judges, attorneys, etc etc. Just so fake and so corny.
Fuck off racist.

Ok... So some of those babies turn out to be male. Who couldn't rightly be considered "Black". As they are the product of a Black man and a white woman... Which is known as biracial. The only way to create Black men is to have two biological Black parents. So I stand by my initial response.
Genetic "race" is meaningless in biological science. Every one of us is "mixed race". It's strictly about appearance at this point. Racial purity is a sociological myth. Check your DNA with a genealogy service. Your ancestors came in a variety of colors and ethnic backgrounds.

Back