All Black NWO

As you wish ma'am💯 hopefully you do encourage white boys to stay pussy free and frustrated tho ??
Frustration is kinda weird fun for me.
I have this crazy obsession with having my men/man in a chastity cage with a urethra tube. Really, really bent, but I just love it. It;s a lot of work having to change it a lot to reduce infections, but so worth it. When I know my husband has it on and we are out, it just adds a layer of fun.

Frustration is kinda weird fun for me.
I have this crazy obsession with having my men/man in a chastity cage with a urethra tube. Really, really bent, but I just love it. It;s a lot of work having to change it a lot to reduce infections, but so worth it. When I know my husband has it on and we are out, it just adds a layer of fun.
Good to hear... all White women should know the joy of having complete control of a white boys pain and pleasure.

my Wife and i are in the lifestyle since 2002. Since that day i am pussy free and she has only been fucked by BBC MEN, always without a condom. However, we have never been in favor of involving our children in our kinks. We have two children, a boy and a girl, each of them was the result of an egg of Hers and a sperm of mine. For that we use artificial insemination, so i never touched her. We love our children.

There is👅 can't remember the name but it cuts off circulation to the testicles until they fall right off... As much as white boys deserve to have their inferior balls removed, don't you agree abusing their jewels is the most effective way to keep them in line? Not to mention loads of fun for women 😂
This is NUTS in more ways than one

Sexually I suck Dick and love to get fucked
I am not gay, nor am I on the down low. There will never be any erotic sexual interaction with any men, males, or trans females of any kind. The way that you may serve me is to become a recruiter of white enslaved women. You can be instrumental in building my white female slave stable, which brings us closer to the BNWO.

If this happens, the taboo of interracial sex between white women and Black Lovers will disappear, and I would NEVER want that to happen. I feel SO special when I am out publically with a Black Lover!! The looks of jealousy, anger, love, desire, that I get are just amazing!! I never want to lose that special feeling!! J (the wife)

A great example of this is China. Before the current wyt world order, the Chinese were very dark skinned. Having whyt skin was a negative thing.
Now they all look white and having dark skin is looked at as a negative in modern China.
From ancient times until the 19th century in Europe it was vulgar to be tanned, because that was the way the peasants were, who spent their time outdoors, while the higher classes liked whiteness, especially for girls. But fashion has changed and today tanning is a source of pride. Furthermore, the partial tan of someone who has been outdoors wearing a tank top, called a "builder's" tan, does not give prestige, while the full tan of someone who has a place suitable for nudism does give prestige.
Fashions change over time.

La frustración es un poco divertida para mí.
Tengo esta loca obsesión por tener a mi hombre/hombre en una jaula de castidad con un tubo uretral. Realmente, muy doblado, pero me encanta. Es mucho trabajo tener que cambiarlo mucho para reducir las infecciones, pero vale la pena. Cuando sé que mi marido lo tiene puesto y estamos fuera, añade una capa de diversión.
LOVE

From ancient times until the 19th century in Europe it was vulgar to be tanned, because that was the way the peasants were, who spent their time outdoors, while the higher classes liked whiteness, especially for girls. But fashion has changed and today tanning is a source of pride. Furthermore, the partial tan of someone who has been outdoors wearing a tank top, called a "builder's" tan, does not give prestige, while the full tan of someone who has a place suitable for nudism does give prestige.
Fashions change over time.
Melanin is not fashion that you can put on and take off whenever it is in style.
It's a little different when you are looking at it with Rose colored glasses.
I'm talking about the DNA . Not suntan lotion.

I’m a young white wife who has supported the BLM, and now supports the Palestinian movement. I attended a Palestinian rally and met several black professors. They were telling me about a new movement that they thought I should get involved with they call it the BNWO. The one professor told me about this site and told me to join and that people in here would be more than willing to help me and guide me into this

Back