All Black NWO

Wanted to open a discussion about BNWO for feedback. I was pondering some questions. Do you think BNWO leads to a totality of a mixed race, or generally black men fucking the white and Asian out eventually? What do you think is happening or see happening? Will black men continue to fuck blacks, whites and Asians and their offspring, infusing in more black, or will it all eventually lead to a mixed homogenous race?

My particular thought is that it will be black fucking out the white and Asian, for the very same reason I find it appealing, others will be driven to it, black, white, Asian, mixed, will all want to fuck black men, leading to successive majority black breeding eventually ending up with a population that is primarily black.

It begs the question about white on Asian as well, because there is a draw for Asian men and women that want whites to breed them out. Is this evolutionary desire to hasten an all black world perhaps? Do you think its possible this desire stems from working together (white men breeding Asian women) resulting in multitasking (forgive my crass analogy)? While white men breed out the Asians, black men breed out the whites and the mixed race resulting from white on Asian?
In my country, i don't think that BNWO is leading to a mixed race. Most of the people in my country, at least half of the population is mixed race. The other half call them "Negros" y "Negras", or "gronchos" and "gronchas" (Black Men and Black Women). Most of the working class are "negros y negras", and most of the middle class are "blancos y blancas". Upper class is definitely "blanca" (white). Mixed couples have become more common for several decades. "Gronchos" (Black Men) have always been considered as Alpha Men and highly desired by white women, and envied by white men. There are several famous local TV series and soap operas about this. One famous sketch ws entitled "El Groncho y la Dama". my Wife, is white and German descendant and was married to a Black guy, with whom She have four black childs. She divorced from him, but She still be driven crazy by Black Men. Of course we love each other, but not as Man and Woman.

Such an interesting conundrum. I think for a perfect BNWO to succeed a totalitarian type of society where Blacks are in absolute control would be necessary to maintain the status quo. For instance, white males up to a certain age would still be impregnating white females to maintain a steady birth rate of white females. Beyond that age limit sterilization of the white males would be required. But what of the bi-racial off spring. They would be able to copulate at will and yes the Black pigmentation might eventually lighten the hue depending on the genes but Black would still be the dominant tone. I don't have all the answers but it is a fascinating quandary.
💯 Only thing that I don't agree with is white boys being allowed to impregnate any woman the traditional way. We reaaaaaaly don't deserve the privilege - nor should any white women have to bear the shame of allowing inferior white dick into their wombs💯 harvest the sperm as early in life as possible and then sterilize them all. I'm against actual castration only because all white boys benefit from a good kick in the nuts to keep our priorities in order 😂

💯 Only thing that I don't agree with is white boys being allowed to impregnate any woman the traditional way. We reaaaaaaly don't deserve the privilege - nor should any white women have to bear the shame of allowing inferior white dick into their wombs💯 harvest the sperm as early in life as possible and then sterilize them all. I'm against actual castration only because all white boys benefit from a good kick in the nuts to keep our priorities in order 😂
Artificial insemination with sperm taken from white bois whose seed is at it's most potent time could be a viable alternative then chemical castration perform on the donors.
OK, lets go with this for a second or two. I'm 1 glass of wine in so this will be fun...........
If you limit the white guys, then we will likely run out of white girls to give to black men............
Would you insist on abortions if the chi.ld was male?

No chemical castration.............isn't there some device they use on bulls (the real cow) on the farm to castrate them?

I love this fantasy land on a Friday with my wine!!!

OK, lets go with this for a second or two. I'm 1 glass of wine in so this will be fun...........
If you limit the white guys, then we will likely run out of white girls to give to black men............
Would you insist on abortions if the chi.ld was male?

No chemical castration.............isn't there some device they use on bulls (the real cow) on the farm to castrate them?

I love this fantasy land on a Friday with my wine!!!
Yeah
Yeah there is
Cynthia showed me it once

Attachments

• 20230601_183234.jpg
    20230601_183234.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 74

There is👅 can't remember the name but it cuts off circulation to the testicles until they fall right off... As much as white boys deserve to have their inferior balls removed, don't you agree abusing their jewels is the most effective way to keep them in line? Not to mention loads of fun for women 😂

Reactions: wit
Back