All Black NWO

There is👅 can't remember the name but it cuts off circulation to the testicles until they fall right off... As much as white boys deserve to have their inferior balls removed, don't you agree abusing their jewels is the most effective way to keep them in line? Not to mention loads of fun for women 😂
No, I'm not into that tort.ure thing what ever it's called.
I'd get a sick and demented thrill out of seeing a guy with his balls gone and thinking........."I did that"

It's been a rough week and my mind is going out there tonight. :ROFLMAO:

I have not had a vasectomy but she won't allow me to make love with her without a condom on
Dude.... You really shouldn't ever risk spreading that weak white seed of yours 💯
I agree. Put up and show your dedication. Get the vasectomy or get in line for the cow band thing they use on farms. Either one is fine, it just has to be one of them.

She told me to get a vasectomy and one surgeon has already confirmed with her that he can do it in such a way so as to ensure that its not reversable and he can also help to permanently remove the ability of forming an erection.
That inrreversable vasectomy works for me.

Can you elaborate on this procedure to remove the ability to get an erection?

That inrreversable vasectomy works for me.

Can you elaborate on this procedure to remove the ability to get an erection?
Hell yeah 😅 white boys deserve the frustration that would cause. Nothing would add insult to injury after losing your balls better than a permanent limp dick 😂

Hell yeah 😅 white boys deserve the frustration that would cause. Nothing would add insult to injury after losing your balls better than a permanent limp dick 😂
I'm pretty sure from the research I have done that if the guys lose their balls, the erections are gone. Maybe with HRT, but why would you do that if you have had the balls removed.

2nd question
Why are the guys here so calm and accepting of us wanting their balls removed. Am I missing something?

I'm pretty sure from the research I have done that if the guys lose their balls, the erections are gone. Maybe with HRT, but why would you do that if you have had the balls removed.

2nd question
Why are the guys here so calm and accepting of us wanting their balls removed. Am I missing something?
😂 I'm a white boy that accepted my inferiority long ago and embrace it completely. If emasculating me completely brightens up your day, who am I to complain🫠

Good luck "fucking out" the Asian women because there's about hundreds of millions more Asians. Also the biggest growing subgroup of ethnicities in the US. Asians will outbreed everyone and it will have effects globally. Already happening.

PS. "Asians" doesn't only count those that live in say Japan or China.
In the UK, Asians are people from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc, more do than china, Japan, Thailand etc.
My take on this breeding out the whites?
I love watching a strong Black dominant Man (a Real Man in my eyes), fuck a white blond woman. If she is very white (what is known in England as an English Rose).
If the white female race is bred out, this will not happen in future.
Somehow, we need to keep "producing" pure white women for our superior Black God's.
I presume society could do this with Artificial insemination (as white men should not be allowed to fuck white women.

So if I was your significant other and I said to you............"I found a Dr to remove your balls. It's Thursday at 3 pm. Here's the Dr name and address."

You would go??????
In this scenario are you regularly sleeping with Black Men?😜
If so, the answer would be yesssssss ma'am 💯

In the UK, Asians are people from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc, more do than china, Japan, Thailand etc.
My take on this breeding out the whites?
I love watching a strong Black dominant Man (a Real Man in my eyes), fuck a white blond woman. If she is very white (what is known in England as an English Rose).
If the white female race is bred out, this will not happen in future.
Somehow, we need to keep "producing" pure white women for our superior Black God's.
I presume society could do this with Artificial insemination (as white men should not be allowed to fuck white women.
So, selctive baby making...............if it's a girl from 2 white parents.................good to go.....
If it's a boy from 2 white parent...............abort??????????????????

Holy sh.it NO!!!
NO...............REALLY NO!!!!!!!

This BNWO is all fun and great to talk about. However, what you are talking about is eugenics. Look up the history on that subject. It involves a German guy in the 1940's.

So, selctive baby making...............if it's a girl from 2 white parents.................good to go.....
If it's a boy from 2 white parent...............abort??????????????????

Holy sh.it NO!!!
NO...............REALLY NO!!!!!!!

This BNWO is all fun and great to talk about. However, what you are talking about is eugenics. Look up the history on that subject. It involves a German guy in the 1940's.
I'm extremely familiar with the concept, ma'am... The Germans only continued the work of mid 19th century American doctors tho 😂

Yes, in this crazy scenario I have two blk boytoys. They have already got me preg 4 times. Somehow you think I still want to have sex with you......Yeah, just go to the appointment and all will be wonderful
Sounds like a plan to me lol except I would DEFINITELY know better than to believe you wanted sex with me😜

Back