All Black NWO

Du_Sabot. I couldn't have said it better. On this site it seems to be a lot of ignorant statements and topics created. We will never have a Black New World Order. The population of blacks in this country is less than 14% . While diversity has increased and interracial people are on the rise. The majority of Caucasian women still prefer. Caucasian men. And the majority of Caucasian men prefer Caucasian women.
Sites like these help people live out their fantasy of having sexual relationship with black men but at the same time they are married to Caucasian males. And don't forget. Birth rates have declined.

I'm a born and raised African and believe me when I tell you; interracial babies are concidered black. Eventually if the trend continues, we'll be back to how the world originally started; all humans with melanin as intended. The world is trying to get back to that that's why white men are more and more getting attracted to the black male just like the women already have been for years. I love it and I'm glad to help the world get back to how it all started before color separated everyone 😈

Du_Sabot. I couldn't have said it better. On this site it seems to be a lot of ignorant statements and topics created. We will never have a Black New World Order. The population of blacks in this country is less than 14% . While diversity has increased and interracial people are on the rise. The majority of Caucasian women still prefer. Caucasian men. And the majority of Caucasian men prefer Caucasian women.
Sites like these help people live out their fantasy of having sexual relationship with black men but at the same time they are married to Caucasian males. And don't forget. Birth rates have declined.
How about the number of black women with white men?

Such an interesting conundrum. I think for a perfect BNWO to succeed a totalitarian type of society where Blacks are in absolute control would be necessary to maintain the status quo. For instance, white males up to a certain age would still be impregnating white females to maintain a steady birth rate of white females. Beyond that age limit sterilization of the white males would be required. But what of the bi-racial off spring. They would be able to copulate at will and yes the Black pigmentation might eventually lighten the hue depending on the genes but Black would still be the dominant tone. I don't have all the answers but it is a fascinating quandary.
I talked once to a 19 year old snowbunny who spent all of HS watching Blacked and we had this conversation...she agreed that a stock of white women would have to be continued and her reason was that Black men deserve to conquer white women.. Blew my mind when she told me that.

if it goes the way it has been, the only race left in a hundred years will be the biracial race...whites will be extinct, blacks will be extinct, no matter their ethnicity...biracial will be the only race left existing and that will once and for all end racial inequality
Really can't happen soon enough.

I firmly believe that in order to address the legacy of discrimination and provide redress to those who have been unfairly disadvantaged reparations should be taken by white women to offer themselves to black men.

I believe that reparations are a necessary and morally justifiable endeavor. It is a way for us to move forward as a nation, recognizing the past while striving a new order of black men leading us forward.

We need more strong African Men to breed all our women
A lot more
Since a Black man can breed thousands of women if he chooses, women are the limiting factor, not the men. A much bigger problem is the abortion rate of Black babies. That industry has always been targeted primarily against Blacks.

Even Justin Trudeau’s wife has gone black. Affair with Idris Elba. She is not coming back
Justine was raised by adoptive dad and homo, Pierre, who had him sired by Fidel Castro. Pierre's wife Margaret was only a beard for political purposes, as Sophie was for Justine Castreau. Margaret lived it up with many men in NYC which was a huge scandal for Pierre and led to divorce when she was no longer fulfilling her obligations as a cover for Pierre. I hope Sophie was Blacked to her senses but there's no way she was being serviced by that commie twerp.

I firmly believe that in order to address the legacy of discrimination and provide redress to those who have been unfairly disadvantaged reparations should be taken by white women to offer themselves to black men.

I believe that reparations are a necessary and morally justifiable endeavor. It is a way for us to move forward as a nation, recognizing the past while striving a new order of black men leading us forward.
I'm a Latino boy and I definitely believe in BNWO... I wanna suck BBC and worship

Creo firmemente que para abordar el legado de la discriminación y brindar reparación a quienes han sido injustamente desfavorecidos, las mujeres blancas deberían ofrecer reparaciones a los hombres negros.

Creo que las reparaciones ******* un esfuerzo necesario y moralmente justificable. Es una manera de avanzar como nación, reconociendo el pasado mientras luchamos por un nuevo orden de hombres negros que nos guíe hacia adelante.
yes,, yessss

Back