✋*** Why You Should Verify! *** ✋

I also personally find it a little disrespectful when someone unverified asks me to send them media, meet, video chat, etc when they refuse to get verified themselves.

Many of us have taken the (very little) time it takes to verify just to have good fun here :)
We are new here and still learning to navigate the site. We quickly saw the difference in types of people here. Some have been rude right away like I owe them pictures or a conversation and they are not even verified? I already see that as a red flag 😳. We got verified in like 2 minutes! What is the difference between verified and gold?

I really appreciate this website, and I’ve been having a lot of fun too! I totally respect the verification process, this is a site about black men (and friends lol). There’s hundreds of dating sites for white men. It would ruin the site if they verified white guys. It’s just not the reason people join BlacktoWhite.

I really appreciate this website, and I’ve been having a lot of fun too! I totally respect the verification process, this is a site about black men (and friends lol). There’s hundreds of dating sites for white men. It would ruin the site if they verified white guys. It’s just not the reason people join BlacktoWhite.
Very true - but the main reason is there is no white male here pretending to be a white male ;)

Hmmmmm.....having that "Real" label affixed to your profile tells the rest of us you are verified - in the B2W sense of the word.

Did you not go through the verification process?

Honestly I do feel a little bit bullied into verification. After only two days I hadn’t done it yet (mostly bc I was visiting family this weekend), and I guess someone felt I was fake, so they snitched to the mods and I was restricted from replying/interacting until my verification post was approved.

I guess I should take it as a compliment that someone thought I was too good to be true, but it also felt a bit unfair that anyone can just arbitrarily decide you’re a fake for no good reason.

Luckily, the verification process is not that onerous and your anonymity is protected, or else I’d have just left. And now whoever doubted me is kicking themselves because I’m 100% that body, that kinky, and that good vibes personality 🤷🏻‍♀️✌️

Honestly I do feel a little bit bullied into verification. After only two days I hadn’t done it yet (mostly bc I was visiting family this weekend), and I guess someone felt I was fake, so they snitched to the mods and I was restricted from replying/interacting until my verification post was approved.

I guess I should take it as a compliment that someone thought I was too good to be true, but it also felt a bit unfair that anyone can just arbitrarily decide you’re a fake for no good reason.

Luckily, the verification process is not that onerous and your anonymity is protected, or else I’d have just left. And now whoever doubted me is kicking themselves because I’m 100% that body, that kinky, and that good vibes personality 🤷🏻‍♀️✌️
No one’s account is locked or restricted because they don’t verify.

No one’s account is locked or restricted because they don’t verify.
Okay but I couldn’t reply to anything, even my own posts. I couldn’t view media of members who had interacted with my content, I couldn’t reply to DMs… and there was a long notice at the top of every page that said I need to verify and that users can be restricted or even banned if mods feel it is called for. Something about my account was definitely limited.

Okay but I couldn’t reply to anything, even my own posts. I couldn’t view media of members who had interacted with my content, I couldn’t reply to DMs… and there was a long notice at the top of every page that said I need to verify and that users can be restricted or even banned if mods feel it is called for. Something about my account was definitely limited.
Not because of lack of verification - the site doesn’t do that. Verification is not required.

I understand how you feel , am not allowed to verify simply because am a single white male. I really don’t see what that has anything to do with it. Hopefully they will look into the verification process and make some changes because I do feel I am being discriminated.

Not because of lack of verification - the site doesn’t do that. Verification is not required.
Okay i see what you’re saying. I was restricted because of suspicion of being a fake, and so the way to lift the restrictions/suspicion was to verify. So technically, it was not simply the lack of verification. And that makes sense because on the first two days i was not restricted. Only when someone made an accusation.

I understand how you feel , am not allowed to verify simply because am a single white male. I really don’t see what that has anything to do with it. Hopefully they will look into the verification process and make some changes because I do feel I am being discriminated.
Yikes. Not sure “I’m being discriminated against as a white male” passes the vibe check my guy…😬

This has been discussed and explained thoroughly on the site. No one is here pretending to be a white male. We will not verify white men. Calling that discrimination is quite simply ignorance.

That's what I keep trying to tell the new comers when they introduce themselves but most of them never answer me or they keep talking around the question. So you know what that means there fake. Love seeing this though :)
So we are new to the site but 15 years in the LS. Just wondering what the process was for being verified. Thanks

So we are new to the site but 15 years in the LS. Just wondering what the process was for being verified. Thanks
It’s quite simple:

Back