✋*** Why You Should Verify! *** ✋

Like we said we don't care if your verified on here. You do you. No need to justify it to us. Looks like a nice profile and I travel to the UK often
When people call you " fake" because you won't write your name on a worthless piece of paper to show your your genuine , I showed proof we are actually genuine and active, that is why I thought I'd show our profile, of course it was removed , but it showed we are not fake in a way writing on a piece of paper can't do.

When people call you " fake" because you won't write your name on a worthless piece of paper to show your your genuine , I showed proof we are actually genuine and active, that is why I thought I'd show our profile, of course it was removed , but it showed we are not fake in a way writing on a piece of paper can't do.
I never said you were fake. I'm a pretty chill guy but I draw the line at people saying I said things that I did not.

I never said you were fake. I'm a pretty chill guy but I draw the line at people saying I said things that I did not.
I never said you had, I said when "people" I was was explaining why I wanted to justify we are genuine by putting our profile up . I apologise for the misunderstanding .

On a verification video of a couple I understand the rules but can it be without face pics for discretionary purposes, and can we be clothed maybe her scantily but me clothed as this isn't about me. Just asking any insight would be great.

On a verification video of a couple I understand the rules but can it be without face pics for discretionary purposes, and can we be clothed maybe her scantily but me clothed as this isn't about me. Just asking any insight would be great.
images of your faces are not requured. If you're showcasing your wife/girlfriend, no one cares what you're wearing. As for what she wears/doesn't wear, it's up to you two. Remember though, this is a sex site. What would make YOU interested to see if you were looking?:cool:

The face is not important but the genitals are important to characterize the gender. Here we don't care about the person's physical form. We can be fat, thin, tall, short, etc. The most important thing is for the couple to want an experience with a black man.

Back