✋*** Why You Should Verify! *** ✋

People's misconception about the "real" status is so funny, all it proves is :- it's the sex of the person's profile. Eg it's a black male, or a couple or a female. It doesn't prove that the person is serious or genuinely active or experienced in the lifestyle. We Had a "real " bbc lead us down the garden path this week, with a mixture of false claims etc, he sent action pictures claiming it was him etc, after doing a reverse picture search , I asked him when they were taken, his reply was last year. What is even more funny is he said he was 27 years old , the pictures he sent first appeared on the Internet in 2009, When I showed him the search results, he was still adamant they were of him and followed up with " I'm genuine and real" This is why it's pointless verifying on here because being "real" doesn't mean they aren't a fantasist or timewaster. Which is a real shame for those who are genuine and honest .

People's misconception about the "real" status is so funny, all it proves is :- it's the sex of the person's profile. Eg it's a black male, or a couple or a female. It doesn't prove that the person is serious or genuinely active or experienced in the lifestyle. We Had a "real " bbc lead us down the garden path this week, with a mixture of false claims etc, he sent action pictures claiming it was him etc, after doing a reverse picture search , I asked him when they were taken, his reply was last year. What is even more funny is he said he was 27 years old , the pictures he sent first appeared on the Internet in 2009, When I showed him the search results, he was still adamant they were of him and followed up with " I'm genuine and real" This is why it's pointless verifying on here because being "real" doesn't mean they aren't a fantasist or timewaster. Which is a real shame for those who are genuine and honest .
I won't talk to anyone who isn't verified. Nif you can't take 2 minutes to verify then why should I waste my time talking to you?

People’s expectations perplex me. Just because that didn’t work had no bearing on his status - he may not have liked the way you handled something or a pic you sent.

What it does prove is that the female side of your couple status actually knows and is participating in this. Many verified members have their profile settings locked so unverified members cannot see. You’re missing out.

People’s expectations perplex me. Just because that didn’t work had no bearing on his status - he may not have liked the way you handled something or a pic you sent.

What it does prove is that the female side of your couple status actually knows and is participating in this. Many verified members have their profile settings locked so unverified members " You’re missing out.
It's not the first time it's happened , he was very keen, infact he is still is , he's still messaging us trying to claim he's genuine. He claimed he was born and grew up in our town and was a "frequent visitor to the town. He said he was coming over here from America this weekend on business and wanted to meet. Possible those things could of been true, that was until he asked " are there any airport's nearby " that was the final straw lol. He was well and truly busted as a timewaster.

Your comment about "many real people have their profile hidden from unverified people " is funny , this guy is verified "real" so even if we verified and did that we'd still encounter these fakes because the verification doesn't prove your anything other than the sex you claim.

It's not the first time it's happened , he was very keen, infact he is still is , he's still messaging us trying to claim he's genuine. He claimed he was born and grew up in our town and was a "frequent visitor to the town. He said he was coming over here from America this weekend on business and wanted to meet. Possible those things could of been true, that was until he asked " are there any airport's nearby " that was the final straw lol. He was well and truly busted as a timewaster.

Your comment about "many real people have their profile hidden from unverified people " is funny , this guy is verified "real" so even if we verified and did that we'd still encounter these fakes because the verification doesn't prove your anything other than the sex you claim.
Exactly the point - we have no idea if you’re a couple or if your wife even knows you’re here - simple as that. A real verified member should have refused to even communicate on that level.

Because some police are bad doesn’t mean we throw out all background checks.

Exactly the point - we have no idea if you’re a couple or if your wife even knows you’re here - simple as that. A real verified member should have refused to even communicate on that level.
I can easily prove we are in fact genuine and more importantly active in the lifestyle. We have over 40 verifications from actually meeting and playing with people on a swingers site that is simply fab to be on . You don't get that many verifications from sitting behind a keyboard making things up .

Because some police are bad doesn’t mean we throw out all background checks.
He was the one who originally messaged us and instigated everything after we said we were not interested because he was in America. I will happily send you all the correspondence to prove everything I've said is true and factually.

Your footnote is very true as well, if only this site did background checks as well to rid all the timewaster and dreamers.

He was the one who originally messaged us and instigated everything after we said we were not interested because he was in America. I will happily send you all the correspondence to prove everything I've said is true and factually.

Your footnote is very true as well, if only this site did background checks as well to rid all the timewaster and dreamers.
You have not done the B2W “background check” so verified members believe nothing you say for the most part.

You have not done the B2W “background check” so verified members believe nothing you say for the most part.
As I said I'm happy to show all the correspondence between him and us, I've nothing to hide and it will show that "real " isn't worth the paper it's written on, if that person is a a fantasist. The messages will prove he is a fantasist.

As I said I'm happy to show all the correspondence between him and us, I've nothing to hide and it will show that "real " isn't worth the paper it's written on, if that person is a a fantasist. The messages will prove he is a fantasist.
Continuing to bring this back to a single person or situation is disingenuous and missing the entire point.

The time you’ve spent typing your responses was better spent recording a 5 second video to prove you are who you’ve shown in media.

Don’t verify - that’s fine. However, do not knock the verification process.

Continuing to bring this back to a single person or situation is disingenuous and missing the entire point.

The time you’ve spent typing your responses was better spent recording a 5 second video to prove you are who you’ve shown in media.

Well said

You are clearly not understanding my views! Firstly it's not the first time we've had our time wasted on this site by "real" members and I know many others have experienced the same thing, so it's not 1 person or situation (apart from them being timewasters and liars"
What will writing our profile name on a piece of paper and doing a video do to stop some "real " people being timewasters , absolutely nothing.

Back