✋*** Why You Should Verify! *** ✋

That's what I keep trying to tell the new comers when they introduce themselves but most of them never answer me or they keep talking around the question. So you know what that means there fake. Love seeing this though :)
How do we verify??

That's what I keep trying to tell the new comers when they introduce themselves but most of them never answer me or they keep talking around the question. So you know what that means there fake. Love seeing this though :)
How does this verifying work? We are a couple looking for her to be blacked...

How does this verifying work? We are a couple looking for her to be blacked...
It is easy here is how to. Also, when you verify it opens up a verified member only forum. Looking forward to seeing you. :lips::qos: Tracey

@ticklemypleasure knows I used to be verified can you tell me what’s changed?
I'm thinking you must have removed your verification photo. This is what I found when I looked for it. Ticklemepleasure is no longer here unfortunately. I would talk to funnybunny/ManinBlack and of course I think you're going to have to put the picture back. It's in the rules that your verification will be nullified if you delete your photo/video

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219-110927.png
    Screenshot_20240219-110927.png
    397.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240219-110918.png
    Screenshot_20240219-110918.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 19
I'm thinking you must have removed your verification photo. This is what I found when I looked for it. Ticklemepleasure is no longer here unfortunately. I would talk to funnybunny/ManinBlack and of course I think you're going to have to put the picture back. It's in the rules that your verification will be nullified if you delete your photo/video
Thanks for the response and info! 👍🏾👍🏾

Back