Your Immediate Response

Imagine you returned home from work and this is what you caught your wife doing with a black stranger in your living room.

I want to know what your immediate response would be.

Would you look forward to catching your wife like this someday?
If it’s gonna happen, it’s gonna happen… my wife still turning heads at 57 years old

Attachments

• IMG_4927.jpeg
    IMG_4927.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 178
It would come as no surprise to me as my wife often entertained her Black boyfriends in our home. I liked when I was available to be home as my wife demonstrated her hot wife's slutty talents as I was able to watch her in action while jerking off my tiny white dicklet. In the attached photo, my left leg is visible while I watched my wife and her boyfriend fuck and breed on our living room floor.

Attachments

• My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 247

Imagine you returned home from work and this is what you caught your wife doing with a black stranger in your living room.

I want to know what your immediate response would be.

Would you look forward to catching your wife like this someday?
“Not baby! You look so good with that big sexy black cock!” Then id either join or rub myself.

Back