What's on your foreplay menu...and when do you like it served?

• 1. Teasing

Votes: 39 47.6%
  • 2. Kissing - mouth

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • 3. Feeling each other up (grabbing ass, griping dick, etc.) while clothes still on

Votes: 59 72.0%
  • 4. Kissing, licking – tits, ears, belly button, toes, feet, inner thighs

Votes: 51 62.2%
  • 5. Sucking dick

Votes: 43 52.4%
  • 6. Getting dick sucked

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • 7. Eating pussy

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • 8. Having pussy eaten

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • 9. Rimming asshole

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • 10. Having asshole rimmed

Votes: 18 22.0%

• Total voters

James Moody

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
We discuss a lot about foreplay (foreplay being whatever is done before the act of stroking the pussy with the dick). For some, it’s great to have, it’s a waste of time to have, give me more, give me less, etc., etc. We often discuss particular acts of foreplay, typically kissing. After that, foreplay goes all over the map. I’m curious about when and in what order, do you prefer to do whatever you like best in foreplay, e.g.,

Is sucking dick foreplay? If so, is that after kissing? Just before fucking? Before or after eating pussy? Etc., etc.

I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW…it depends on the circumstances, the place, the person, first time or subsequent meet, etc. But, all things being equal (again, I know they aren’t, but c’mon, play with me here!), what are your preferred activities for foreplay and when do they occur before the ‘main event’ begins. Look at the list. Repeat activities in your order if that’s what you like. As an example, here’s a sample response (reflecting my preferences, you think? Hmmm...maybe...maybe not)

4 Titties, toes, feet

(Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck)

Comments and variations welcome. There are no "wrong" responses (even if you - gasp! - don't want any foreplay...)

Last edited:
I like foreplay in that order. Finally, I like to have my clit and vaginal lips rubbed with his cock head until I am begging to be fucked.

I like foreplay in that order. Finally, I like to have my clit and vaginal lips rubbed with his cock head until I am begging to be fucked.
You mean like this example of teasing the clit? My problem would be, just like this guy, after a bit of this, I couldn't hold back - the dick's going in!! I'd be begging to fuck as much as she would but I'd be in control!! :cool:

(Anybody remember the legendary line "Don't worry...I'm only going to put the head in!")

I prefer we explore each other completely at first. Lick everything. Getting my cock sucked always makes me want to be inside of a woman so that comes last. I like for a woman's saliva to be the lube that allows me to slide in her slooooooow.

Interesting. I prefer my dick getting sucked at the end (of a session) becsuse I want her to taste and lick everything on it from where it's already been... :sex:

I prefer we explore each other completely at first. Lick everything. Getting my cock sucked always makes me want to be inside of a woman so that comes last. I like for a woman's saliva to be the lube that allows me to slide in her slooooooow.
Would you consider the exploring everywhere first a teasing...or just its own basic contribution to foreplay?

Would you consider the exploring everywhere first a teasing...or just its own basic contribution to foreplay?
I consider exploring everywhere to be a part of foreplay. I'm usually very straightforward with women and let them know that I feel like no part of each other should be left out. So that means everything, ass, toes, balls. I'm not satisfied until we both completely taste each other.
Obviously it's gross to be like that with everyone but if she's clean, and that's usually pretty obvious, we'll be eating each other before I even slide in.

Hmmm...so far, I find it interesting that twice as many voters (I'm assuming women, but I suppose I could be wrong) include sucking dick than having their pussy eaten. Very interesting.

(Yeah, for all of us nerds, i realize this survey isn't structured to correlate data or provide any statistical validity...ok? :cautious: jeesh!)

I consider exploring everywhere to be a part of foreplay. I'm usually very straightforward with women and let them know that I feel like no part of each other should be left out. So that means everything, ass, toes, balls. I'm not satisfied until we both completely taste each other.
Obviously it's gross to be like that with everyone but if she's clean, and that's usually pretty obvious, we'll be eating each other before I even slide in.
Your 'stays clean' comment - especially with rimming on the menu - reminds me of one of the biggest selling 'dirty' joke records back in the day -- "You Gotta Wash Your Ass!" by Redd Foxx. To get by censors, on the cover, Redd was turning his head away in disgust while holding up the tail of an ass (donkey)! :ROFLMAO:

You mean like this example of teasing the clit? My problem would be, just like this guy, after a bit of this, I couldn't hold back - the dick's going in!! I'd be begging to fuck as much as she would but I'd be in control!! :cool:

(Anybody remember the legendary line "Don't worry...I'm only going to put the head in!")

Like that but with more teasing. Once the head goes in the rest will follow.

1 - 8 are all part of foreplay. We can do without 9 & 10, just don't enjoy ass play.

One part of foreplay you omitted was the before part, the dressing up in sexy outfits, you know lingerie, stockings, heels and doing your make-up and hair just so.... and the special perfume..... to be as attractive (and a bit slutty) as possible for your date. It turns both of us on with the anticipation of the sex that follows

Attachments

• Library - 1598.jpg
    Library - 1598.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 70
1 - 8 are all part of foreplay. We can do without 9 & 10, just don't enjoy ass play.

One part of foreplay you omitted was the before part, the dressing up in sexy outfits, you know lingerie, stockings, heels and doing your make-up and hair just so.... and the special perfume..... to be as attractive (and a bit slutty) as possible for your date. It turns both of us on with the anticipation of the sex that follows
You know, I played around with adding that. It creates the origin of 'the dance' that will hopefully culminate in losing your minds. However, it isn't role playing but role playing gets a lot into what you wear, how you present yourself in that role with clothes, attitude, etc. But adding role playing was difficult to fit into this survey because it can be so many things.

No doubt though. You're right. The at-home prep sets the stage. Get into the role. ACTION!(y)

Back