Does the look of the pussy affect your attraction?

Darkjumper

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
Now this may offend many and that's fine, because any who have read my posts know I keep it real. That being said, pussy, just like cocks, come in different shapes and looks. I see women post they don't like skinny or small dicks, or ones not veiny enough, or cut or uncut, curved etc. So guys, what kind of pussy do you prefer or are attracted to to vs not attracted to? I'll add mine later, I just want to gage the responses for now.

Hmm, interesting responses and thanks for the candor. I personally am very picky overall, so a deal breaker for me is one with what some call elephant ears or deli meat hanging out. I don't say this to be insensitive, just saying it like I've heard, but also to give some visual aid. And while I prefer one with bush, yeah lots of bush, like Kay Parker bush, I am still open to a clean shaven one.

Now this may offend many and that's fine, because any who have read my posts know I keep it real. That being said, pussy, just like cocks, come in different shapes and looks. I see women post they don't like skinny or small dicks, or ones not veiny enough, or cut or uncut, curved etc. So guys, what kind of pussy do you prefer or are attracted to to vs not attracted to? I'll add mine later, I just want to gage the responses for now.
Rare for me to meet a pussy I didn't like/ love. However visually I really go for a fat meaty blossoming petal puss. I attached a couple of good examples. Small lipped slits aren't as aesthetically pleasing to me. Of course that doesn't mean it wouldn't get fucked😉.
Like medium/large clits.
However not reminiscent of a dicklet 😆.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230326-103025~2.png
    Screenshot_20230326-103025~2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20230326-102939.png
    Screenshot_20230326-102939.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Rare for me to meet a pussy I didn't like/ love. However visually I really go for a fat meaty blossoming pedal puss. I attached a couple of good examples. Small lipped slits aren't as aesthetically pleasing to me. Of course that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to fuck it😉.
A Definite no for me, but hey, as the saying goes, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", this applies here. The rub for me is that I can be crazy attracted to her pre naked, then I see what's under the hood and I'm no longer attracted after that. Yes, creates a weird moment.

A Definite no for me, but hey, as the saying goes, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", this applies here. The rub for me is that I can be crazy attracted to her pre naked, then I see what's under the hood and I'm no longer attracted after that. Yes, creates a weird moment.
Great topic man... I don't think the way a pussy looks has ever turned me off to the point where I didn't want to fuck it... Or made the woman functionally less attractive to me. Smell and taste... However can be a full stop 👎🏽👎🏽.

I prefer a pussy with labia showing, large or small. But the ones with just a slit aren’t appealing to me. Physically, the slit is outside skin with pubic hair, so it can be like sandpaper.
Labia Majora....labia minora

Lets all have an anotomy lesson for all the boys who are cluless about girls. Shall we show you where are clitoris is and our perineum is as well?

re: Does the look of the pussy affect your attraction?​

Most definitely! I mean THIS is the man's ultimate playground ... this is what we crave, what excites us, what relaxes us. Of course it's important to a man's attraction. And the fact that a man's playground is usually used by other men as well makes it even more important that janitorial services be applied as often as needed. I'm a "clean freak" in many ways so I really do want my playground to meet my expectations if I'm going to use it. And if my lady prefers 'bareback' that's great, just know that the playground requires extra attention on a more regular basis.

And, I expect a woman to tell me if my applications & tools don't meet their expectations. Let's not waste our time here.

I believe anyone who cherishes the female as much as I, has his or her own mental preferences. I know I have mine ... some of which aren't critical, but some that can be "game changers". And, what sounds trivial to some might be important to others. Number ONE most importance to me is hygiene. Some guys really love that strong female aroma of the vagina, others ... I, myself, prefer vaginas being washed at least once a day, otherwise that nice fragrance can turn into something negative really fast, otherwise.

So, before I ever hop in the sack with some lady, I do a couple quick unnoticeable tests to assure myself that before I go sticking my face between a woman's legs (and I love oral sex) that I'm not going to have to tell my lady I got to go to my car to get something and then not return. LOL

Oh, and my wife says the same of men. Guys, if you're out there tapping pussy bareback, every time you take your showers, peel back that foreskin and give it some hygienic attention. Just saying, we want our lovers craving MORE not LESS. You know these days is much more simple due to the many body washes on the market. My wife gets turned on by some of them really big time and loves licking my chest and neck as she primes me for a roll in the sack. yellowball-ThumbsUP.gif

Back