Does the look of the pussy affect your attraction?

Yes it does. Not all women have attractive pussy. Just like I know that to women not all men have attractive cocks. It is what it is period. Just as the saying goes " Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

I'm just very visual, and yeah, if something is not visually or physically appealing to me, I can't engage. But, take the pussy aside, this applies to just normal dating as well or anything else for that matter, and it goes both ways. We as men won't approach a woman we don't find attractive enough, and same for women, if a guy is not attractive enough, it's a wrap. And don't give me that "it's what's on the inside" baloney haha.
I'm very visual as well...Most men are.
However, chemistry always supersedes visuals. I've had "unattractive women" who were dynamite. I'm glad I didn't do myself the disservice of eliminating them based on looks. Interestingly enough I've had "drop dead gorgeous women" who I felt no/low heat for when in their presence. High energy generated by mere proximity is an amazing feeling. Which can make up for less than stellar looks. Of course looks and chemistry is the preferred combination. Also I'd like to say a woman's personality goes a long way for me. As does a banging bod. That being said...I am of the opinion that what's on the inside, is far more important than what's on the outside.

No. I can't judge a woman based on how her pussy looks. Some of it is genetics, some it isn't.

Have you seen some of the penises out there? Some of them are ugly as fuck.

If she practices good hygiene and self care ill eat her pussy and play with it. Once I'm inside I do care. I'm looking into her eyes and kissing at this point.

Y’all rate my wife’s pussy
You're wife's pussy is a 9 easily. I love thick labia lips ( even though I'm Bi).... It always seems to me that the flat chested skinny women have the meatiest pussy lips. I think most guys would agree? Very seldom will fat or big titty women have meaty lips. I could be wrong but it's just my perspective observation

Now this may offend many and that's fine, because any who have read my posts know I keep it real. That being said, pussy, just like cocks, come in different shapes and looks. I see women post they don't like skinny or small dicks, or ones not veiny enough, or cut or uncut, curved etc. So guys, what kind of pussy do you prefer or are attracted to to vs not attracted to? I'll add mine later, I just want to gage the responses for now.
The sight of my wife's pussy is the sexiest image for me for over 30 years. A small bush on top and wonderful cleanliness around. Hairy ones always caused the opposite feeling (I don’t want to offend anyone, this is a personal matter), up to the absence of an erection.

Back