Does the look of the pussy affect your attraction?

Now this may offend many and that's fine, because any who have read my posts know I keep it real. That being said, pussy, just like cocks, come in different shapes and looks. I see women post they don't like skinny or small dicks, or ones not veiny enough, or cut or uncut, curved etc. So guys, what kind of pussy do you prefer or are attracted to to vs not attracted to? I'll add mine later, I just want to gage the responses for now.
I love pussy that been stretched and filled with hot bbc cum

I'm sure it does just like other features affect attraction. Body shape, hygiene, height etc. Like with me I am not attracted to short men or uncut dicks

Now this may offend many and that's fine, because any who have read my posts know I keep it real. That being said, pussy, just like cocks, come in different shapes and looks. I see women post they don't like skinny or small dicks, or ones not veiny enough, or cut or uncut, curved etc. So guys, what kind of pussy do you prefer or are attracted to to vs not attracted to? I'll add mine later, I just want to gage the responses for now.
For me if she’s super hot I don’t really care but if I’m not attracted to her then I could be turned off

Rare for me to meet a pussy I didn't like/ love. However visually I really go for a fat meaty blossoming petal puss. I attached a couple of good examples. Small lipped slits aren't as aesthetically pleasing to me. Of course that doesn't mean it wouldn't get fucked😉.
Like medium/large clits.
However not reminiscent of a dicklet 😆.
I'm a big fan of lips

The meatier the better. Not attracted to women who have very small lips or very small clits. And having nice long lips and a really big clip adds a lot of character in my opinion also prefer it not to be too tight or too small.
I couldn't have said it any better

This is honestly the first time I've seen or heard of guys saying certain pussy types turn them off! Women give natural birth through their pussies and that alone earns my respect from them and I've never judged a woman by the way her pussy looks. But as I've always said, each person has their own preferences as to what they like and don't like. Very interesting conversation for sure!
Ones like me and some on here are probably of a the vast minority. I'm just very visual, and yeah, if something is not visually or physically appealing to me, I can't engage. But, take the pussy aside, this applies to just normal dating as well or anything else for that matter, and it goes both ways. We as men won't approach a woman we don't find attractive enough, and same for women, if a guy is not attractive enough, it's a wrap. And don't give me that "it's what's on the inside" baloney haha. I've experienced rejection in various ways, whether for a job, or dating. Heck, like I've mentioned before, been rejected for my dick size or because I was cut or uncut depending on what age I was at the time. For some clarity, I got cut at age 38, same day I got my vasectomy. I'm from Trinidad, and we don't cut there, well let's just say it was not the regular thing to do. I totally respect everyone's views and opinions and thanks for all that contributed to the thread.

The look determines whether it gets eaten
Hungry Dinner GIF
OR
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by HBO Max

Back