Your bull talking dirty to you , turn on or turn off ?

I love the dirty talking, no name calling or anything semi mean, but my bull telling me I’m his and only his, and what he’s going to do to me and how he’s gonna do it. I love that.
Oh my dear there is a freak ( wilder side ) in you I know it !! If the right button is hit that really nasty and naughty girl will be unleashed , RESISTANCE IS FUTILE , if I had you you'd be open to try new things name calling in all :blackgrimace: :mstickle: ?2646009

Some hot dirty talk is definitly a turn on. I can come during sex just from someone whispering what he wants to do in my ear.
But it need to click, doesn't work with everybody.
HotLena ... Whispering in your ear can make you cum if you guys click huh ? well in my realm I'd whisper in your ear as a warm up and yes I'd hope it makes you cum !! because that would be just the start of things to cum luv :blackgrimace: :mstickle:? the pic tells the rest !! yeah there's a really bad gal in ya ?2646015

Depends upon the definition of "dirty" talk. Calling me slut, whore, bitch, etc.? We're done. Telling my pussy is wet because of what this black man is doing to me with his black cock? Keep it up! Telling me what he's going to do with me after I come? Oh Yeah! Stay away from the namee-calling and we're fine. As I've posted before, a man who loves to fuck is a "stud," but a woman is called a "slut." Nope...just because I love to fuck as much as a man doesn't make him a "dick" or an "asshole." We're on the same level. We love to fuck. YMMV.

Agree with this!

Back