Your bull talking dirty to you , turn on or turn off ?

I have always been verbal when orgasming...if the atmosphere is hot and the guy(s) are enjoying me..I love to be called things or hear their comments...
Yea and I to love to talk dirty , 'Im a rough neck when I'm fucking and I love the ladies to be the same however I can be gentle for a little while but I will turn up the heat after a little while and I hope she's on the same page because it's what I do.

Understood , but this comes to the saying to each his or her own and if you prefer the more gentle side of dirty talk that's fine it's your preference and one should respect that idk how though after all we are talking dirty lol ,but some people love the rougher side of the dirty talk either way as long as everyone is enjoying them selves I say talk dirty babe ?
Hence my use of YMMV...Your Mileage May Vary. I truly believe in "to each their own." What you like, I may not and vice versa. All I'm sharing is my opinion and how I wish, make that insist, to be treated and spoken to. :lips:

I love dirty talk, it's a turn on. I am submissive, I take dirty talk not as an insult, but as a compliment.
Compliment !! Exactly when I talk dirty to her that's exactly what it is because she is turning me on in ways that makes me say the freakiest ******* I love it !!

Yes it’s sexy af if you’re comfortable with the person I’d be down when the situation presented itself ?
I just love a woman who says I'm down let's do this when we're in the heat of it , or we have that vibe going and we both know it and get back wild !!! Yea that ******* is hot !!

Yes it does , it sure makes me fuck a bit longer and wilder I love it !!
when I am told how good my white pussy feels when he is fucking me or when they ask me how good their black taste's and feels. The moans and excitement when they cum is exhilarating. When they call me their little married slut and such. The more degrading names, the more it turns me on.

Back