Who else likes dirty talk?

• Yes

• No

• Sometimes

Results are only viewable after voting.
When my black bull talks dirty to me as he’s pounding me turns me on more love him telling me I a black cock hungry white married whore then I have to repeat to him what I am and then tell him how good his cock feels fucking my tight white married cunt please fill me with your cock and seed please fuck me harder oooh yeees I’m cumin cumin ooh fuck

Last edited:
It can definitely keep things spicey. I have always looked for videos of that but they are rare to come by that you can actually hear what the wife is saying or it is the husband asking questions and the wife just saying "yes". With my first wife it would always escalate. It would go from "god you feel amazing, I love your pussy" to her asking me "You want me to have a baby with him?" "you want me to let him breed my pussy?".

We would also use the names of people we knew. If she was going to cum I would tell her to "tell me who you want fucking you right now baby?"
She kept saying the same name over for months at a time and eventually I didn't even have to till her to scream his name when she was cumming.

Dirty talk got us to pregnancy scares.

I don't know about anyone else, but I absolutely love dirty talk! Who else does? I think it's such a turn on when my husband starts talking dirty while fucking me with a big, black dildo. My orgasms are way more intense when we really get into it! It's definitely much harder with my mouth full, but I try 😉
My husband does same and it makes me talk..he loves it when I tell him how big it is...that I want black dick...I liked to be full.

Back